Chapter 350: Self-Recommended Pillow

Bai Yue nodded, and begged the wolf: "Zhi, come and help the baby make a name."

Langzhi think for a while and said, "The baby is obviously happy, why not just call him Bai Yao? Dazzling Yao."

"Bai Yao..." Bai Yue chewed these two words carefully, then nodded happily: "It sounds good, that's it."

The baby's name and nickname are so settled, Bai Gu Teng sighed in secret.

...

The journey back home is twice as long because has the females to take care of, and it took nearly ten days to return to the safe city.

There are some old, weak, sick and disabled people in the safe city, and the three wolf babies of Langzhi are also at home. Hearing the footsteps of the beast army, they run out the door early and stand at the gate of the city and howled.

"Oh oh oh!"

"Ohhhhhhh!"

It took Bai Yue to hear it for a while, and she sit upright on Xiong Yao's arm in surprise, and waved vigorously at them: "Baby!"

"Wow~" Bai Yue responded, and the three wolf cub rushed directly, the speed is so fast that adult orcs secretly appreciated.

Xiong Yao put down Bai Yue and let their mother and son run into a pile.

Lele is still in Bai Yue's arms, and seeing the three little wolf with his mother so good, his big eyes narrowed.

The baby wolves are also very curious when they see their mother holding a new baby, but they are so used to sharing their mother with their brothers so they are not jealous.

"Wow?" The three babies ask in unison, turning their heads to stare at the new baby.

Bai Yue put Lele among them and introduced: "This is Lele, a child of Qiuqiu. Let's play together."

The eldest's eyes brightened, and he bit into Lele's hand, wanting to see if his hand could shine like a ball.

Lele drew away alertly, supported the ground with both hands, jumped away with a kick on his hind legs, and flew out of the encircling circle in twos. 

His actions aroused the hunting nature of the wolf babies, and the three wolf cubs rushed out instantly.

Lele glanced back and continued to run.  The three wolf cubs continued to chase.

Bai Yue also rolled up her sleeves and run after them, but found sadly that she couldn't even run with her child.

"Slow down, wait for me!"

The five mother and son run and chasing.

Langzhi smiled and shook his head, and said to the orcs who stopped outside the city gate: "When you arrive in the city, everyone should go home and rest."

"Wow!"

In response to various howlings, the army swarmed into the city, and then quickly dispersed like a swarm of ants.

Hu Mitian did not leave in a hurry, and turned into human form, walking side by side with Langzhi.

"Are you not going to meet your city people?" Lang Zhi suddenly said.

Because of Hu Mitian's accompany, the group of orcs in the capital also followed. They didn't dare to get too close and followed far away.

Hu Mitian laughed at himself: "What are my city citizens? I am not the head of state anymore."

Langzhi looked at the all-colored orcs in front of him, and said as he walked: "It doesn't matter if they come. We have very few females here, maybe we can neutralize them."

"That's true." Hu Mitian agreed, glanced at Lang Zhi's face, and suddenly said, "How about letting me join your team?"

Hu Mitian's words are equivalent to a self-recommendation of pillow seats, of course, it is self-recommended pillow seats to Bai Yue.

As soon as this statement came out, Lang Zhi's face became cold.

Ying Xuan and She Ling both held their breath.

If Hu Mitian can join Langzhi's team, then as Hu Mitian's left and right hand, they can also join the team.  If there is a chance to make great achievements in the future, there will be a chance to match with the female, or even become a regular one.