Chapter 357: Punishment

At dusk, the afterglow of the setting sun slanted down, coating the green world with a warm orange light.

The windows of the villa showed lights, and the scent of food is delicate.

Three males and one female sit around the food table and ate a sumptuous dinner.

On the wall beside the table stand three and a half large silver wolves.

All of them stand upright, with their hind legs standing upright, their forelegs placed close to their sides, their heads upright, and standing very standard.

The only irregularity is the twitching of their noses from time to time, and the cooing noises in their stomachs.

Bai Gu Teng glanced guiltily at the wolf cubs at the punishment station and secretly hid food for them.

Langzhi finished dinner quickly, glanced at the wolf cubs, and kicked at the youngest on the side.

"Don't stick your tail to the ground!" Langzhi said harshly.

The third child is kicked to the ground, groaned, and immediately get up, not daring to be lazy with his tail anymore.

Bai Yue looked at the posture of Lang Zhi, did not dare to intercede immediately, only said: "Zhi, you have to go take a bath after you have eaten, and wash Lele by the way."

After being reminded by his wife, Langzhi carried Lele, who is sitting next to Bai Yue's chair, into the bathroom.

As soon as the bathroom door closed, Bai Yue immediately waved to the wolf cubs: "Don't just stand there. Come and have dinner, are you greedy?"

"Hmm~"

The wolf cubs obediently didn't make any noise, murmured a few times excitedly, moved a few times on all fours, and a few kicked and jumped onto the chairs.

Bai Yue is busy giving them food. The wolf babies had been given a two-hour punishment to stand, and Bai Yue feels distressed by their honest appearance.

The babies are so hungry that they eat at the table.

There is a faint sound from the dryer in the bathroom, the noise stopped, the door opened, and Langzhi came out refreshingly with Lele. 

Glancing at the wolf cubs sitting at the table, the wolf is helpless, and immediately understand that Guoguo had just deliberately pushed himself away.

The wolf cubs are suddenly nervous, and they all started to eat gently.

Bai Yue smiled, wiped her mouth and jumped off the table: "Um...I went to take a bath, too."

After finishing speaking, Bai Yue escaped.

Langzhi did not continue to punish the children, only said: "After eating, go back to the room to take a bath and sleep."

"Wow!"

The three wolf cubs responded in unison.

Seeing that his father is about to bring Lele into their room, the eldest turned into a human form and said, "We all sleep in our own room, and Lele should also sleep in his own room."

Well, he admitted that he just wanted to sleep with his mother, but he knew that his father would not agree, so he started with Lele.

The wolf said: "You have been three months."

The eldest is silent. Judging from his father's tone, three months seemed to be a long time.

"It's been three months.. It's time to go to school." Langzhi said, frowning, "Safe City should also set up a school."

Xiong Yao is clearing the table and heard the words: "Our city does not have a teacher. The ratio of females is also seriously out of balance, and there is no pure human male. It will be difficult to continue in the future."

In the past, the cities of exile are desperadoes. If one died, and then another one, everyone would live a day and earn a day, and there is basically no reproduction.

Now that peace is returned, the major event that multiplies must be on the agenda.

Langzhi said without hesitation: "I have considered it, there is still a lot of space in the coverage of the white bone vine, let the residents of the capital move in. With them, all problems will be solved."

With that, Langzhi looked at Baiguteng: "It depends on your disagreement."