Chapter 393: Like Father Like Son

Unexpectedly, it was really useful, and the sinking speed slowed down.

I tried a few more times, and then it started to rise slowly.

Lele was overjoyed, and let out a small string of bubbles accidentally letting out a breath.

Seeing the bubbles rising rapidly, Lele was envious, just wanting to float up like bubbles.

He swung his limbs harder, and his small body slowly rose in the huge deep lake.

After finally getting to the surface, Lele rushed up hard, but bumped his head on the ice, and sank again with a "boom".

Bai Gu Teng watched Lele's struggle, and the corners of his mouth pulled out a cold arc. He was holding a chicken whose head was squashed, and even the chicken did not fall, but Lele was the only one to save.

Lele stepped on the water quickly, floated under the ice again, and reached out to touch it.

He wanted to break it, but he didn't have a point of effort. As long as he exerted force, he would be shaken away first.

Across a layer of ice, Lele saw his father standing upright, waving his arms and thumping over.

"Gurulu~" Lele spit out a bunch of bubbles at him, the bubbles were sealed in ice, like a few pearls in the water, rolled a few times, and merged into a big bubble.

Bai Gu Teng was indifferent, but looked at him coldly.

Lele immediately understood that it was impossible for his father to save himself, so he stopped counting on him and continued to knock on the ice.

Knocked for a while to no avail, Lele gave up the results that finally surfaced and sank to the bottom.

He found a sharp rock under the water, swam up with the rock harder, and hit the ice with the rock.

Scandium Scandium Scandium... Scandium Scandium Scandium...

This force was much lighter than his punch on the shore, leaving only a faint white mark on the ice, without a trace of cracks. He is afraid that the speed of this percussion is not as fast as the speed of water freezing.

Seeing Lele's tenacious desire to survive, Bai Guteng just sneered. 

Thinking that he was smashing the ice just like this, causing Yueyue to fall into the water, he couldn't help him.

This damn guy has no feelings at all, staying at home just for food.  If necessary, he can eat his mother alive.

This can be seen from the bite he bit Bai Yue just after returning to them.

Now, this guy is finally trapped and will be at ease in the future, which is great.

Bai Gu Teng was worried about Bai Yue at home, turned and left. Lele stuck alone under the ice layer, alone.

...

The scene of Xiong Yao holding Bai Yue, who was falling into the water rushing home was seen by several orcs. How much attention Bai Yue is, this incident spread throughout the city at an explosive speed.

When the white bone vine returned home, Langzhi was also rushing back from outside the city.

"Guoguo is in the bedroom?" Langzhi asked as he walked quickly to the bedroom.

Bai Gu Teng just sat at the door of the bedroom, raised his eyes and glanced at Lang Zhi, kindly reminded: "I suggest you don't go in."

Langzhi didn't see where Bai Yue could rest assured, before Baiguteng's voice fell, he turned the door open.

"Guoguo..." As soon as Langzhi spoke, his voice stuck in his throat.

"Ah~"

It was Bai Yue's high-pitched moan that greeted the wolf mouth, and the wolf mouth froze in place, and several more groans responded to him.

He was so anxious just now that he didn't notice the slight noise coming from the door.

Hearing Guoguo was energetic, and it was no problem to think about it, so Langzhi withdrew from the house.

"Xiong Yao did the right thing. There is no better way to get rid of the cold." Langzhi calmly analyzed. Even so, his heart was still uncomfortably tight, as if being held tightly by an invisible palm.