Chapter 248: Xiong Yao Left Out

"..." Bai Yue's expression suddenly cracked.

Seeing that Langzhi had no objection, and Baiguteng is just unhappy, Bai Yue's mood is broken.

It seems that they have discussed it!

What the hell is this? Since when she is the emperor? They take turns to wait in bed, orcs can really play.

Bai Yue scratched her head madly, stomped and said: "Why should you and me tonight? This is my room, mine! You are not allowed to come in!"

After speaking, Bai Yue run into the room and closed the door with a "bang".

Leaning on the faintly trembling door, Bai Yue's entire face is burnt, red like a monkey fart.

"Oh oh oh!"

The three wolf cubs screamed at the door, their claws slammed the door: Mom, we haven't come in yet!

Xiong Yao quietly looked at the closed door, without saying a word, a sad emotion exuded from his body.

Guoguo want to be with Langzhi or with the white bone vine, but when it is his turn, she just didn't want to.

Sure enough, he is just an optional, he is only valuable when she needs it.

His shoulders sank, and Langzhi walked behind him and patted him on the shoulder.

"It seems that I have to find a new room too." Langzhi comforted Xiong Yao in a vague way. The implication is: Guoguo just wanted to sleep alone, not with him.

Xiong Yao lowered his head, his silent aura getting stronger.

"Lang Duan, Lang Qin, and Lang Jin, all follow me." Lang Zhi said sternly.

The wolf cubs settled down immediately and followed their father obediently.

For a time, only Xiong Yao stood alone at the door of the room, his shadow looked even more pitiful.

Bai Yue eavesdropped on the door with her ears, and did not hear any sound. She thought that everyone is gone, and let out a sigh of relief.

Such a society is really difficult for girls in the 21st century to adapt.

Bai Yue patted her breasts, stepped on the stool beside the bed and climbed onto the bed.

Suddenly, the other side of the bed sank.

Bai Yue didn't need to look at it to know.

"Qiuqiu!" Bai Yue glared over, "Your room is next door!"

"But you are here." Bai Guteng lay unswervingly on the bed, tilted his head and looked at Bai Yue with gentle eyes.

If it were yesterday, Bai Yue would also go with the ball, but when thinking of what happened this morning, Bai Yue did not dare to relax and pushed him down the bed with both hands and feet.

"Go out, don't fool around!"

Bai Gu Teng rolled off the bed following Bai Yue's strength, and then continued to lie under the bed.

Bai Yue: "..." I am really helpless.

She wrapped herself tightly in the quilt before closing her eyes.

Without sunlight, the flowers on the vines are closed, and the white bone vines have no ability to mate.

He climbed his hair onto the bed and went to sleep next to her body.

Outside the door, Xiong Yao is still standing silently. Like a stone sculpture. Lost the soul unique to life form. Full of despair being left out by his wife.

Perhaps his thoughts are too strong. Bai Yue maybe could not sleep at night. So tonight sleep until midnight, and wake up inexplicably.

It seems that there is still something to do.

She fumbled and turned on the light, leaned on the edge of the bed and looked at the ball, then climbed out of the bed.

First, I went to the bathroom and went to a toilet. I am not thirsty, but I always felt that I should do something, so I opened the door to get a glass of water.

When she open the door, she will see a tall figure.

Bai Yue is taken aback and almost screamed. She quickly recognized Xiong Yao. She is startled, "Xiong Yao? Why are you here at late night?"