Chapter 253: Cruel City

There is a surveillance room on the city gate. When the three intruders comes in, an army of beasts immediately walked out.

"Who are you?" The commander of the beast army asked Hu Mitian and the others.

Hu Mitian's secrecy is very good, ordinary people don't know his appearance at all, and the beast army only treats them as fugitives who came to seek refuge.

Hu Mitian smiled and said: "We escaped from the capital. My name is Hu Mitian. These two are members of my team, She Ling and Yingxuan."

She Ling and Yingxuan usually help Hu Mitian deal with the obscure things. There are fewer people who know them, and the beast army commander has no doubts, and winks at their subordinates.

Some Internet elites immediately searched, and then walked behind the captain, "What he said is true, the Tiger team is needed for the serial robbery."

"Yeah." The captain nodded and waved his hand: "You can go in, go to the animal department as soon as possible to get a new personal terminal."

Hutian raised his eyebrows in surprise, nodded to the captain, and walked into the city with his head high.

Unexpectedly, this group of exiled beasts is managed so well, no different from ordinary cities. He almost ignored the fact that they are a group of vicious orcs.

Fortunately, he is fully prepared and has a fake identity, otherwise he will be exposed.

However, as soon as he entered the city, Hu Mitian realized that he is wrong.

A fierce beast is a fierce beast, no matter how well-managed it is, it is just a fierce beast in a city.

By the side of the street, you can see the "slaughter" of animals in a few households.

They just killed the animals and drank their blood. After they were killed, they stripped off the animal's hair, opened their stomachs, and removed all the internal organs, using extremely cruel methods.

Sure enough, they are a group of orcs with cruel nature, no matter how well they are packaged on the surface. They couldn't hide their wild nature inside.

The stench of internal organs spread, and the perfect camouflage on Hu Mitian's face contained a trace of flaw. Showing a somewhat disgusting and unbearable expression.

When the orc who had just slaughtered a sheep next to him saw this, he sneered and opened his mouth to nibble on the shaved sheep.

Hu Mitian's eyes became cold. In his opinion, such behavior is human flesh. If he is in his territory, he would arrest him immediately.

"Let's go!" Hu said coldly, speeding up the pace.

She Ling spit out the letter and caught the sweetness of the blood, but he looked more at the meat-eating orc, in his eyes, these are not disgusting.

Suddenly, a strange fragrance floated over.

Hu Mitian's footsteps couldn't help but slowed down, carefully analyzing the composition of the smell, and looking at the source of the smell.

In front is a three-story villa. The vines of this villa are extraordinarily luxuriant, the flowers are extraordinarily bright and dense, the air is fresher and cleaner, and the fragrance in the clean air is more pure.

Hu Mitian asked, "What smell is this? Have you ever smelled it?"

Ying Xuan and She Ling shook their heads, staring at the villa curiously.

"The leader and Guoguo must be studying food again."

There are not only a few people around the villa, but also many people sitting outside, just to smell the scent, and sometimes they can get rewards from the leader.

It is so fragrant. It is hard to swallow the food that is from the villa and the wood that had been eaten for half a lifetime.

Hu Mitian's expression is distorted for a moment, "Don't tell me this is made from wild animal."

"It's made from meat. You won't expect it." The passerby laughed twice and looked at Hu Mitian and his two subordinates.