Chapter 304: Make Trouble

boom--

On the way back, it really rained heavily.  The rain poured down, hazy the whole world.

Langzhi and others are immediately drenched into soup chicken, but Bai Yue, which is held by the vine, is refreshing. The raindrops fell on a certain area of ​​the body of the vine, as if it is blocked by a transparent film, and followed without leaking."  The film" slipped down.

Hu Mitian and the others are shocked, what a weird ability.

I don’t know what else can I do except to keep out the rain?

When he got home, Xiong Yao quickly packed some of Bai Yue's essential daily necessities, and then Bai Yue flew to the capital with Ying Xuan.  In order to keep out the rain, it is naturally the white bone vine that got the "Flying Eagle Ticket."

As soon as Bai Yue left, Langzhi fell into a panic and irritated, and asked: "Thank you, when will your mess be taken care of?"

Hu Mitian is in a good mood and smiled more amiably: "Don't worry, although 80% of the people I stayed outside are killed, they must have passed my orders back. The army should have arrived these few days, and they will be there soon.  Can be packed properly."

"It's best to be like this." Lang Zhi said with a calm face. If it weren't for the mess, he would have to follow to the capital even if he is running.

...

As expected, the orthodox army from the capital arrived.

However, because there is no transferee, a huge mistake occurred.

The army general is a burly tiger beast, with the blood of the tiger, and his fighting ability is no weaker than the tiger, but his head is not as bright as the tiger, so he only became an army general, not the master of the capital.

The tiger beast general led the army to rush forward and run into Shi Quan's army.

He just listened to the order to lead the army, guessing that he is attacking the fugitive, and seeing Shi Quan is only slightly suspicious and not hostile. 

"Where is the head of state?" The tiger beast general turned into a human form and asked in a loud voice.

Shi Quan turned into a big man with a half-faced beard, and said with a grieving expression: "The leader is detained in the city by a wolf. I am incompetent and failing to protect the leadee thoroughly. It is really hard to blame!"

"What?" Tiger Beast's face changed drastically, and he patted Shi Quan's shoulder again: "Now is not the time to blame yourself. It is the business to save the head of state."

"Yes, you are right. We will immediately raise troops to rescue the leader!" Shi Quan vowed and said, his resolute tone and expression seemed to put his own life and death out of consideration.

The tiger beast admired it, but did not agree: "I heard that the fugitive moved to the site of the white bone vine. The white bone vine is a fierce plant for a thousand years. The risk of our attacking so hastily is too great."

Shi Quan said: "But the head of state is in their hands and may die at any time. Today is a rainstorm, and the bone vine cannot exert its full strength, and our purpose is not to kill the bone vine, but to save the head of state. As long as we succeed, we will immediately retreat."

Looking at the weather, the tiger beast is indeed a good opportunity to attack. Anyway, the head of state has been caught, and he must be saved. It is better to take advantage of it now.

"Okay!" Tiger Beast shouted, "Let's search and rescue separately, and immediately send a flare when we find someone."

"Okay, Brother Tiger, go in first. I will call the army and come right away." Shi Quan said, and walked away anxiously before the Tiger Beast responded.

With Tiger Beast on his back, a sneer of conspiracy appeared on his face.

The really anxious Tiger Beast immediately led the entire army to the Bone Vine. Shi Quan wanted to deceive people into it at first, and it is enough to damage a part of Tiger's strength.

Between the fire and light stones, Shi Quan suddenly give an order and led the army into the coverage of the white bone vine.

Instead of pitting the tiger out of the sky, it is better to do nothing. If he can find and kill the tiger first, then he will have a bright future again.

Winners or losers depend on this one fight today.