Chapter 322: Qiuqiu's Son?

Bai Yue had a full-body examination yesterday, and there is no old disease.  Today I only need to check for some sudden illnesses, but nothing is found.

"She seems to be just weak, first take a bottle of glucose, and then prepare food for her immediately." Doctor Leopard said.

The Panther walked out quickly.

Bai Yue pulled Dr. Leopard’s trouser legs and asked in a low voice, "Am I pregnant?"

Doctor Leopard laughed immediately and flicked on Bai Yue’s raised lower abdomen: “I don’t know any species that can grow this big overnight. I checked your stomach just now. There is no baby, it should just be flatulence.  I’ll give you some medicine and just take it."

"Oh." Bai Yue replied in a daze.

The ball is a mental body, is it possible that she is pregnant with the child of the ball, and the child is directly the mental body?

The mental body is good at hiding, so children can do it naturally. Yesterday the doctor said that the egg was found but then disseappear, wouldn't it be him?

He felt danger, so he hid again.

Bai Yue couldn't help smiling slightly. On the surface, she looked sluggish, but her mind turned fast. Her first feeling for this conjecture is a surprise.

It didn't take long for the Panthers to come in with a large plate of roasted fruits, followed by more than a dozen high-level personnel.

Being watched by a large group of people, no matter how good the food is, it makes people lose appetite, not to mention these foods are not like Bai Yue at all.

Bai Yue's thoughts are interrupted, and she faintly wrote the beginning, showing her resistance to food.

Doctor Leopard realized what Bai Yue really resisted, and turned to the many caring seniors: "Guoguo needs to rest. Too many people will affect her condition, so please take steps."

In the eyes of the high-level people, Guoguo is a crystal doll, which will shatter if he is not careful. So he agrees and he immediately left the room.

Bai Yue glanced at Doctor Leopard gratefully, and then she forced her body to sit up.

But the body is too weak, much more serious than ever before, even this small movement can't be completed. 

Doctor Leopard hurried over, helped Bai Yue sit on the bedside, took the spoon and scooped the pulp to feed her.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Doctor Leopard asked while feeding.

Bai Yue shook her head: "I'm just very hungry, I want to bask in the sun."

Doctor Leopard is embarrassed, "I can't do this. This is a military base with layers of protection, far away from the sun."

Bai Yue is extremely disappointed, and said: "I want a transparent spar."

Doctor Leopard couldn't help but smile: "At this time, you still feel like playing. It seems that the condition is not what we think. I will ask them later."

Doctor Leopard knows that Bai Yue prefers transparent spar. She's ever jumped into the holy water for spar, and it spread throughout the city.

Bai Yue didn't explain it either, it is hard not has enough to eat.

...

The largest hospital in the capital is shrouded by a strange low pressure at this time.

Bai Gu Teng traveled day and night, and finally rushed back to the hospital. He entered the hospital in a mental state and went to the ward where Bai Yue stay.

The ward is empty, and the air is full of the smell of paint of the broken wall is patched up, and the ward is repainted.

Bai Gu Teng stand quietly in the ward for a while, his body appeared, walked quickly to the door, and slapped the door panel with one hand.

A "boom" caught the attention of the doctor in the aisle.

"Brother Beast, how did you destroy the hospital facilities?" A big and thick orc doctor walked over angrily.

Baiguteng also walked towards him and asked: "I'm looking for Bai Yue!"