Chapter 369: Power Shortage

"Really." Bai Yue is very curious. In fact, today's snow is the biggest she has ever seen. She really wants to know what the deep winter here is like.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao shoveled the snow to the side of the street and piled it into a small hill.  The view is widened, and every distance in the whole street is a hill, like a Christmas tree.

Speaking of trees, I have to mention the white bone vine.

The tough plants are basically adapted to various seasons, and will not wither in winter, such as the white bone vine.

The leaves of the white bone vines in the city are covered with snow, and they begin to shake the leaves at dawn, so that the sun could be seen.  The leaves are glowing green, like a thick layer of wax, inevitably showing a bit of stiffness.

On the courtyard wall, the spiritual white bone vine is basking in the sun. He looks lazy, too lazy to look like a satisfied addict.

Bai Yue looked at the white bone vines on the courtyard wall, then looked back at the bedroom door, Lele is still asleep.

Sure enough, it is father and son, both of them had similar habits.

Bai Yue couldn't help laughing, thinking that Lele should be hungry, and get up to wake him up.

"Ding Dong—"

Doorbell ring.

The visitor is Hu Mitian, and he come in by himself when he ring the doorbell.

"Where is Guoguo? Haven't gotten up yet?" Hu Mitian looked into the house as soon as he entered the yard, and he is walking towards the living room door.

The snow sweeper of Langzhi is still at the door, leaning at the door casually, blocking Hu Mitian's footsteps: "What's the matter with you?"

"Oh, there is something important." Hu Mitian said with a straight face, standing upright in the wind and snow, with worry on his face: "The orc who followed me just built a house, and the electricity hasn't kept up. It's cold now. The male doesn’t matter, but the female’s body, I' m afraid that she can’t stand it. I want to ask if you can do anything about it."

Langzhi also had a serious expression, and he twisted his eyebrows to think.

This is indeed a big problem. Females with male protection are slightly better, but those who are still in the breeding base and have not been bought, or are underage females, and even human males, are difficult to withstand the severe winter cold.

They are related to the reproduction of the orc race and must not be sloppy.

"Leave this to me. You can go back first." Wolf gritted.

Hu Mitian looked inside the house regretfully. Although he is qualified to pursue Guoguo, he could not break into the territory of other males without authorization, so he had to leave with regret.

Bai Yue heard the conversation outside clearly and come out with Lele in her arms.

Seeing Lang Zhi's brows frowned, Bai Yue asked worriedly: "What's the matter? Is electricity in short supply?"

"Yeah." Langzhi replied and explained: "We use solar power. Electricity in winter is very limited, just enough to meet the demand in the city. If we want to supply them, we can only cut off the electricity in our city."

Bai Yue thought for a while, and said decisively: "Then let it go, starting from our house, presumably the orcs in the city won't complain."

Anyway, in this era, there are no movies or games. Electricity is just lighting and heating. It's not difficult to have no electricity.

After listening to Bai Yue's words, Langzhi's heart feels so soft that he rubbed Bai Yue's head and said, "You are also a female."

Bai Yue is a little embarrassed by the fiery eyes of the wolf, slapped Lele's back, and said: "I'm fine, you know. I'm healthy."

Indeed, Bai Yue's physique is not available to pure humans in this era. This can be seen from the fact that she has not been sick for more than half a year since she come here.