Chapter 313: Chit Chat

After the tiger is cured, the white bone vine left, returned to his main root and take out some transparent crystals that had been treasured for many years, and then rushed to the capital.

Hu Mitian immediately had a video meeting with the senior officials in the capital.

She Ling and Yingxuan, as special seniors, naturally received them.

Because it is a confidential meeting, it is inevitable that a female accidentally enters the lens and destroys the seriousness. Hu Mitian has a clear stipulation that no female is allowed to be on the screen when he is aware.

The two of them are used to it and went to the ward next door to be connected.

After watching the first half, the eagle and the snake came to Bai Yue's ward and told her.

"Great." Bai Yue relieved her heart and continued to eat roasted nuts. "How is the tiger going to deal with Shi Quan?"

Yingxuan said coldly: "Of course it is a murder."

Bai Yue is silent. Born in a peaceful age, she is still not used to the daily routine of fighting and killing, and she didn't know what to say at such times.

She Ling took a peek at Bai Yue from time to time. He takes a long breath and finally said, "Guoguo, since there is no disease detected. Do you want to leave the hospital?"

"Where do I live after leaving?" Bai Yue asked immediately.

Speaking to the female make She Ling's icy heart speeded up his beating rhythm in an instant, and his voice rushed: "You can live in my house."

Yingxuan's face is not good at once, and said, "Live at my house."

Yingxuan and She Ling have always been sympathetic to brothers and feet, but today they have different thought, although their homes are less than a hundred meters apart. In the same palace of Hu Mitian, there is an independent mansion.

Bai Yue stuffed a roasted pine nut into her mouth and said: "I think I should stay in the hospital. Sometimes it is easier to check if I feel uncomfortable. Maybe it is easier to check out when I get sick."

What she said is reasonable, and the Eagles and Snakes couldn't fight for victory, so they stopped fighting, and both agreed.

Seeing that Guoguo is so behaved, Eagle Snake disobeyed the leadee order for the first time, and continued to watch Guoguo's face.

...

Hu Mitian's video call is also connected to the phone of the Humon general who is immersed in the grief of the death of the head of state. Of course, Shiquan, who is beside Humon, also see it.

The atmosphere between the two beasts suddenly went wrong.

Hu Mitian looked at Shi Quan with suspicion, and the nails of his hands hanging on his side grew like animals, covered with a layer of metallic color.

He and Hu Mitian have the same metal abilities, the difference is that he focuses on warfare, and his combat ability is stronger than Hu Mitian.

Without waiting for the tiger beast to speak, Shi Quan first rejected it: "This is impossible!"

The tiger in the video is unscathed, how is this possible? Unless this is shot in advance.

"Yes, that's it." Shi Quan thought, exclaiming excitedly.

"What?" The tiger beast is also in the cloud, remembering that Hu Mitian always said that he does things without a brain. This time he must be more rational, and make a decision after figuring it out.

If the tiger beast really wanted to kill him, Shu Quan knew that even if he had wind power, he would die forever.

At this moment, he calmed down and said confidently: "This must be a video that is shot in advance, and the intercepted footage is played. The head of state has been in the wolf's field for so long. What kind of video do you want to shoot? And think about it, Where is the medical treatment that can restore people's injuries in an instant? The head of state also injured in the heart, and it is imposible to be rescued. It is absolutely impossible to be unscathed like in the video. This is too fake. If you believe it, incredible."

Shi Quan said and shook his head, seeming to feel very ridiculous about the order sent by the capital to kill him, as well as a bit of just right sadness.

Tiger Beast nodded suspiciously.