Chapter 376: Lele Is Sleeping In The Chimney

"Okay." Xiong Yao go immediately.

Bai Yue's attitude changed a lot before and after, Xiong Yao didn't notice it with his rough nerves, but the keen Langzhi could see it clearly.

He smiled bitterly and shook his head. Guoguo is still angry with him, but he had something to do and didn't have much time to coax her.

Fortunately, he still has time at night with Guoguo.

Without electricity, Guoguo must be afraid of the cold when she sleeps at night, and he has a chance to warm Guoguo.

After the sun go down, Lele and the ball come down.  Hearing his mother scream, he quickly crawled over on all fours without having to hug Xiong Yao.

"mom!"

"Lele is so good." Bai Yue touched Lele's hair and hugged him.

Lang Zhi came in with a brazier, bringing a warm red light to the bathroom.

The red light showed Lele's appearance, his face is black, like a bear kid crawling out of the ashes of the stove.

Bai Yue looked at her hand, and she is indeed blackened. She stretched his face and asked sternly: "Did you climb the chimney again?"

Lele looked at her mother innocently, stumbled and said: "Dad...Dad..."

Lele said, imitating the white bone vine and made a throwing gesture, and continued: "I'm sleep... and dad... the chimney."

Bai Gu Teng's expression changed, bad, this guy would say more, and he is about to be exposed.

Bai Yue's face turned black instantly.

She take a deep breath, sinking her dantian, and roared word by word: "Bai! Gu! Teng!!!"

Bone Vine stand up, take a step back, and finally walked into the bedroom altogether: "Yueyue, I'm going to bed."

Then he closed the door with a deliberate "bang", indicating that he is really gone, and he couldn't hear it anymore.

Bai Yue feels frustrated with anger, how could anyone bring a child like this?  Sure enough, the child cannot bring it to his father.

She just wanted to grab the white bone vine and have a fight, but after too far away and roaring hard, she temporarily let him go.

"Lele, your father is bad, but your mother loves you, let's take a bath." Bai Yue thought of Lele and is wronged, and become more gentle with him.

Although the white bone vine is far away, he heard it really, and bit his silver teeth with hatred.

Damn, this guy is getting more of Yueyue's favor. Just grabbing, and still slandering him in front of Yueyue.

Bai Yue take off Lele's clothes, put him in the bathtub, and then pushed Langzhi out.

Feeling a little lost, Langzhi is watching at the bathroom door and didn't leave.

"Wow~"

The three wolf cubs take the initiative to walk to the bathroom for the first time. The eldest turned into a human form and raised his head to his father and said, "Dad, we want to take a bath."

"What kind of bath is in this late? The power is already out and there is no hot water at home. Tomorrow daytime, taking advantage of the sun, I will go to the river to wash you myself." Lang Zhi said with a smile.

"Oh." The eldest obediently responded and lead the two younger brothers back to the room to sleep.

Bai Yue sighed helplessly.

He is another dad who cheats his children.

After taking a bath, Bai Yue come out wet, suddenly getting goose bumps all over her body.

She wrapped a bath towel, opened the door with Lele in her arms, walked quickly into the bedroom, and get into the bed for the first time.

"Ah! It's still so cold!" Bai Yue yelled out of disintegration, her body shrunk into a ball under the cold blanket.  Inadvertently bumping into the icy white bone vine on the side, Bai Yue's goose bumps get bigger, and she hurriedly kicked him with her feet.

"Go down, you are killing me." Bai Yue disliked the tunnel, in fact it is more to avenge Lele.

Bai Gu Teng take it seriously, fearing that Bai Yue would be hurt by freezing, so he immediately get out of bed and go back to his bed to fall asleep.

The corner of his mouth raised a smile on his chest, and he walked to Bai Yue's bed: "My body is warm, you can hold me to sleep."