Chapter 359: Xiong Yao Is Really Warm 2

Turn off the lights, and everyone lay on the bed.

Lele fell asleep after eating. Although he is asleep, he didn't forget to swallow and is still eating slowly.

Bai Yue gently stroked his back, and a shaggy arm went under his neck and held him in her arms.

The male beast's body temperature is high, and the entire quilt is warmed up, but it doesn't feel hot. The temperature is just right.

Bai Yue patted and caressed Lele's back, Xiong Yao also patted Bai Yue's back, so light that it made her itchy, as if he is afraid of hurting her.

Bai Yue could feel Xiong Yao's care, pursed her lips and smiled, and pressed her face to his furry chest. Hearing his steady and powerful heartbeat, her heart become extremely solid, and she gradually entered a dark and sweet dream.

...

In the early morning of the next day, the sky fell into heavy fog, and there is no finger in the street.

"Ding Dong—" The crisp doorbell broke the silence of the morning.

"It's early in the morning, who is it?" Bai Yue supported a lazy waist, kicked the quilt away with one foot, and felt cold again, so she leaned against her warm body.

Xiong Yao's ears trembled, and he heard the footsteps, and said, "It's Hu Mitian."

Bai Yue curled her mouth, rolled lazily for a few times, and put on clothes slowly on the bed.

"Mom..." Lele also wake up, and put his hand on her mother's chest, and the short green hair on top of his head become ridged.

Bai Yue squeezed Lele's soft little hand amusedly, and said: "Lele, go wash your face and brush your teeth first."

Lele jumped off the bed and crawled into the bathroom on all fours.

After washing, Bai Yue feeds Lele in the room, and Xiong Yao goes out to make breakfast.

When he came out, Hu Mitian is still there, and Langzhi is talking about something with him.

Seeing Bai Yue, Hu Mitian's eyes lit up: "Good morning."

Bai Yue smiled politely, "Good morning. Just keep talking, I'll take my child out to play."

After speaking, without waiting for Tiger's response, she go out with Lele in her arms. When the wolf babies see it, they rushed out.

"The fog is really heavy today, is it going to rain?" Bai Yue said, looking at the gray sky covered by the fog.

White bone vine quietly appeared behind Bai Yue, saying: "No, it will rain only a few days later."

Bai Yue nodded and put Lele on the ground: "Hey, go play with your brothers."

"Mom." Lele raised his head and glanced at Bai Guteng, and hugged his mother's leg with both hands.

Bai Gu Teng give the eldest a wink, the eldest understood, bit Lele's arm and dragged him into the alley.

"Don't play too far. Come back when lunch time!" Bai Yue said loudly.

"Wow!"

A few cubs howls in the alley are a response.

Bai Yue smiled: "The kid is naughty, and we lost Lele yesterday, really."

Bai Guteng touched his nose with a guilty conscience.

Bai Yue sit down on the threshold of her own door, playing with the phone that Langzhi had just allocated to her, and found out the modern calendar.

"It's really winter." Bai Yue said in surprise. But it's feel still hot now.

Bai Gu Teng said: "Now the climate is changing very quickly, and it's different from before."

Bai Yue nodded in understanding: "It seems we have to grow some food quickly, otherwise we won't have a chance to grow it in a few months."

Bai Yue think about it, and went looking for seeds.

In the alley, a street conflict is breeding.

Three children, nearly one meter tall, aggressively surrounded a baby who looked like a full moon.