Chapter 337: Rescued

Xuehu is surrounded by beasts alone, and countless sharp claws wanted to kill him, but he bleeds from his seven orifices on the way, and died half way.

Feng Hu who rushed over is regarded as an enemy by him, and is about to launch an attack. After feeling his straightforward and strong gaze, he take another look.

"Wow!" Fenghu exclaimed excitedly.

Xue Hu's blood-red eyes didn't have a trace of emotion, so he turned away and attacked the other lion beast that rushed quickly.

That lion beast is Shi Quan. Seeing that the beasts are suppressed by the ranks, he can only go out in person.

When he run within a certain range, he feel the blood in his body churning, distinguishing most of the experience suppressing the hustle and bustle of his body, and a roar came to attack him.

Xuehu immediately jumped to the side, his speed is flat, and he showed a bit of embarrassment under the random attack of Shi Quan.

At this time, more high-level orcs gathered around, all of them are powerhouses with substantial energy. It is not a problem to resist Xuehu's large-scale attacks. Xuehu immediately fell into a dangerous situation.

With a squeak, Fenghu flew into the encirclement and stand in a row with Xuehu, hostile to the surrounding beast army.

Xuehu then take a serious look at him, but his eyes are full of strangeness and confusion.

Fenghu didn't notice the look in Xuehu's eyes, and stared at the surrounding orcs vigilantly.

Seeing this, the wolf captain at the rear immediately said to Xiong Yao: "You take people to rescue them, and I will find Guoguo."

"Okay." Xiong Yao replied in a deep voice, turning into a black bear over three meters high, and run over with a pair of thick soles.

Hu Mitian, whose body is glowing with a metallic color, also roared and rushed forward, with She Ling following closely behind.

Lang Zhi and Ying Xuan went straight to the center of the military base, and under the leadership of Ying Xuan, they found the entrance smoothly.

More than a dozen beast troops are guarding the entrance. Seeing Langzhi and others approaching, they walked over immediately.

"Open the door!" Lang Zhi change into a human form, grabbed a beast army by the neck, and ordered. 

The formation of the beast army is instantly messed up, and the pinched orc said intermittently: "The password to open the door is randomly generated every minute, and we don't know."

"Who knows?" Lang Zhi asked.

"Marshal Panther."

Lang Zhi threw him away, and is about to find some marshal, the phone of the orc who is thrown away lit up.

The orc stunned, then walked to the door, entered the password and opened the door.

Langzhi is also startled, no matter whether it is fraud or not, he rushed in.

"Guoguo!"

Following the smell, Langzhi went straight to the ward where Bai Yue give birth.

Bai Yue's body has been completely repaired by the white bone vine, but the smell of blood in the room is too strong to disperse.  A blood-stained child is lying on her body. The child heard the sound and looked at Langzhi warily.

Langzhi paused in a hurry, looked at Bai Yue and the child on her, his eyes filled with doubts.

After all, Bai Yue hadn't been able to get used to the matching rules of this world completely, holding the children of other people in front of Langzhi, she feels a little guilty and lowered her head.

"This is the child of Qiuqiu." Bai Yue said like a mosquito.

Lang Zhi opened his mouth and couldn't tell how he felt to the child.

Suppressed, tasted, jealous.  But more distressed, his Guoguo is thin again.

Langzhi walked towards Baiyue quickly, and the blood baby immediately straightened up, bared his teeth, and is about to pounce on it.

"Baby!" Bai Yue patted the baby's back lightly.

The baby stopped attacking, but he jumped out of his mother's arms, and quickly jumped out of the house on all fours.