Chapter 307: Double Attack

Fenghu glanced at Shi Quan, his eyes are fierce, and he continued to rush towards the tiger, "Woo!"

It seems that God doesn't want the tiger to live out, how could he miss this opportunity in vain?

All the fugitives present are not afraid of another guilt for killing the head of state. After listening to Fenghu's order, the beasts rushed forward without fear.

The orcs on both sides attacked Hu Mitian, but the two sides are not friendly either. They would fight when they met, and the scene is chaotic for a while.

The orcs who have been living in this area for a long time are dyed with the breath of Bone Vine and are not within the attack range of Bone Vine.

But the orcs brought by Shi Quan are not so good. They had to fight against the orcs in the safe city while winning the victory. The most dangerous thing is that they didn't know when they would climb to the vines around them.

These orcs who have just entered will be choked off their necks and dragged into the soil. Many beasts have been killed along the way.

Hu Mitian know this in the crisis, and he is surprised.

Sure enough, this white bone vine is like the worst case he thought. Protecting the wolves and at the same time defending against the outside orcs.

With such a powerful plant guarding the town, what else can break it?

He is fortunate, but fortunately, he didn't directly lead soldiers to grab females.

Knowing this, Hu Mitian deliberately run towards the vine-rich place, at least able to block the footsteps of Shi Quan army.

All he needs to do is to defeat the orcs on Fenghu's side, Hu Mitian's situation is a little better.

"Want to run?" Shi Quan gathered wind energy in his palm, and said coldly: "It's not that easy!"

After all, the two wind blades flew towards the sky.

The roaring wind and torrential rain are all over the mountains, making people's ears buzzing in their heads.

The wind blade broke through the raindrops all the way, and the slight wind breaking noise is covered by the noise, and it smoothly escaped Hu Mitian's attention, hitting Hu Mitian's unprepared hind legs and back. 

"Wow!"

Hu Mitian let out a painful cry and immediately jumped to look over.

Shi Quan twisted his lips and sneered, and the wind blew around him wantonly.

It is originally a stormy weather, which saved Shi Quan a lot of energy in gathering wind energy, and shot two wind blades at a very fast speed.

Hu Mitian didn't move, but stared at Shi Quan. His eyes are like a sharp blade, right on Shi Quan's neck.

"Qiang!" The wind blade hit Hu Mitian's head and is reflected off. There is no hair on Hu Mitian's head.

The flying wind blade cut off a vine above, fell down with a "crash", fell on the ground like an earthworm, tripping an orc.

After being stared at by the tiger, Shi Quan's back felt cold.

The fear in his heart made Shi Quan irritated, and shouted: "Give it to me! I will give rewarded for whoever can kills him!"

"Roar!"

The beasts roared and run away all over the world.

Hu Mitian immediately turned around and continued to run into the city, hurting his hind leg, which made his steps limp.

His body is close to a tree trunk that is as big as a house, and the tree trunk is covered with bone vines. As soon as the orcs he had attracted approached, the vines came alive together, hurriedly entwining the nearby orcs and hung to the tree.

Soon more than ten struggling orcs hung on the tree. At first glance, it seemed as if everyone had agreed to hang themselves together.

Shi Quan did not care about them, but kept throwing "hidden weapons" at the tiger.

Hu Mitian is vigilant and could distinguish the subtle wind breaking noises from various noises, and could always avoid it.