Chapter 345: Xiong Yao Is Injured

The baby is frightened, and opened his mouth to suck the mother's milk head.

There is telepathy between mother and child, and the baby's mental power is strong, so he can vaguely perceive human emotions, so although he doesn't understand the meaning of "suck" and "bite", he probably understands what his mother says.

He hesitated deeply and entangled for a moment, and finally took a hard, obedient breath without biting.

At first, he didn't inhale anything, and didn't use it up in one breath. Suddenly a warm and sweet juice rushed into his mouth.

The baby's eyes lit up, his dirty hands grabbed his mother's soft chest, and he sucked up greedily, his throat kept purring and swallowing, his expression is extremely satisfied.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief. She could feel the sharp teeth against the skin, and she could pierce the skin with a little effort, saying that it is impossible not to be afraid.

But for the baby to be able to eat, this risk is not a problem for her.

Bai Yue's skin is white, but the child on her chest is muddy. The mother and child are in sharp contrast.

She touched the child's head, and the short layer of hair did not know whether it is sweaty or wet with dew. It is stuck with a layer of mud, which is sticky to the touch, and it gave off an unpleasant smell.  .

"Really, where did you go? Mom will take you to take a bath later." Bai Yue rebuked in a petting tone.

"Hmm!" The baby swallowed and responded.

Langzhi put on a thin quilt and hugged her into his arms: "Is it cold?"

"Thank you." Bai Yue smiled and raised her head, leaning against Lang Zhi's strong chest, "It's not cold anymore."

Just holding his wife like this, Lang Zhi feel a sense of satisfaction, and lowered his head and printed a warm kiss on Bai Yue's forehead.

"Guoguo, what happened just now?" Xiong Yao's voice came in, and then the branch that served as the curtain is removed by him. 

Xiong Yao stooped in and see the female's snow-white breasts and slender neck. Unfortunately, the most important part is blocked by the back of a dirty child.  But this half-hidden carcass is even more fascinating.

Xiong Yao, who rarely gets along with Bai Yue, immediately turned red, and the redness spread to the base of his neck.

The light came in, and the cold morning mist also floated in, filling the space with residual warmth.

"Oh!" Bai Yue shrank, and hurriedly covered the skin of the child and her chest with a thin layer: "Close the door!"

Bai Yue's voice and movements are very flustered, and she didn't know if it is because she is seen by Xiong Yao or because she is afraid of being seen by people outside.

No matter what it is, Xiong Yao considered himself despised, the amazing color in his eyes quickly dimmed, and he lowered his head and walked out: "I'm going to add firewood, and you can have breakfast when you come out."

After speaking, Xiong Yao covered the door with branches.

"Oh." Bai Yue replied loudly and let out a long breath.

The baby is really hungry, biting her mother's side and sucking, she sucked Bai Yue's chest significantly smaller.

Bai Yue feels that the baby hadn't sucked for a long time, but he still held on and sucked hard.

Bai Yue pulled the baby, but he still didn't let go.

"Baby!" Bai Yue patted the baby's back. Like his hair, his back is dirty and sticky. As a mother, she had to dislike it.

She pushed the baby's face to the other side of her chest, and said softly: "There is more in here, let move first."

The baby's emerald eyes lit up, and he believed his mother very much. He immediately let go, and suck the other side with a "whoop".