Chapter 243: Flowering Record

Although there are already a hundred flowers in bloom, wild flowers on the side of the road, don’t pick them-popular songs are the crystallization of wisdom!

Bai Yue lowered her head, daring not to look at anything, and concentrated on peeling the corn leaves.

"You said it is good to record it for me." Baiguteng is more serious. Seeing that Bai Yue is not ready to move, he sighed and had to do it himself.

Bai Gu Teng walked into the villa and found the notebook that Bai Yue gave him yesterday.

September 13th: Qiuqiu has buds and the small fingernails are big. (Attached with a similar-shaped flower bud)

The white bone vine and Bai Yue learned a lot of characters when they are studying, and they also accumulated a lot of words before being sealed. Naturally, these characters could not trouble him.

After reading the words in the notebook, Bai Guteng's face became a bit hot, especially the picture.

But that little one made him not satisfied.

A line is left blank, and Bai Guteng wrote a paragraph below.

"I'm done, you can have a look." Bai Guteng put the book in front of Bai Yue.

Bai Yue looked over while peeling the leaves.

September 14th: The buds of Qiuqiu are open, much bigger, and the number is considerable. (Attached is a beautiful flower, very large, occupying half of this page)

Bai Yue: "...You are wasting paper."

"The record must be true." Baiguteng said elegantly.

Bai Yue is really embarrassed to talk about this topic, closed the book, and said perfunctorily: "That's it. It's done. The record is finished, let's put it back."

Bai Gu Teng shook his head: "The flower hasn't thanked yet, and there is no result yet."

The flower hasn't been thanked yet, and it's not against the peace to replace it with "no vent".

Bai Yue couldn't help but glanced between Bai Guteng's legs, flower did not vent, ah, ah, no thanks, does that mean he is still in good spirits?

Realizing what he is thinking, Bai Yue covered her face madly.

What! This topic really cannot to be continue!

Fortunately, Xiong Yao is coming back now, and Bai Yue's embarrassment is instantly dispelled by the subwoofer-like voice.

"I am back."

Xiong Yao carried a machine twice his size, and every step he took, the ground quivered.

He put the machine on the ground, and the ground trembled visibly.

Bai Yue run to the machine and take a look, "What is this?"

"This is a dryer for processing wood food. It has been modified to thresh corn." Xiong Yao said, plugged in the power source and started feeding corn one by one.

The fed corn is directly threshed by rotating, the particles are rolled into the belly of the machine, and the corn cob is spit out.

Time is rushing, so he can only transform such a simple machine. The trouble is a little troublesome, but once so busy, the corn produced will be enough for a long time.

The machine made a small vibration. The noise is minimal, and there is a lot of heat from the vent, and he didn't know how the corn is inside.

Xiong Yao stuffed corn one by one, and a large pile of corn cobs quickly piled up beside him, and the air is full of dust.

After half an hour of drying, there is not much heat from the exhaust port.

With a sound of "ding", the machine stopped rotating, and there is a "clap" sound of crushed stones from below.

"Okay." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue hurriedly run over to take a look, only to see golden corn kernels flowing out like a waterfall, touched with her hand, it is still hot.

"Wow!"

The wolf cubs smelled the smell and run up and buried their heads in the cornpot. The second one rushed up and bit his mouth full of corn kernels.

Xiong Yao slapped him on the back of his head: "It's still raw when it comes out."

"Hmm~" The second wolf stared, and immediately spit the corn kernels into the basin with a "pah pah pah".