Chapter 237: Bai Gu Teng's Bath

The villas of this era are designed to live in groups, with many rooms, and each room has a balcony, bathroom, etc.

The White Bone Vine's room is no exception, it's only half smaller than the master bedroom of Langzhi.

Bai Yue patted the black and gray on the clothes, but failed to pat the clothes clean, and printed a few slap marks.

She squinted at the white bone vine, and said, "I'm going to take a bath, can you help me change my clothes?"

Bai Gu Teng walked out without a word, Bai Yue let out a sigh of relief, opened the bathroom door and walked in.

This bathtub is also much smaller, so Bai Yue didn't need to step on a stool, but climbed in directly.

As soon as the hot water is filled, the white bone vine come back with the clothes.

"Knocking" the bathroom door rang three times.

"Wait a minute, just put my clothes on the doorknob, I..." Before Bai Yue finished speaking, the door is pushed open.

Bai Yue: "..." So why is this guy knocking on the door? He didn't care about her wishes at all!

Bai Yue sank her body, only showing one head outside the bathtub.

Seeing Bai Yue's gaze, Bai Guteng excused himself: "I knocked on the door." Did you miss any steps?

"You knocked on the door to make an excuse. And I told you to put my clothes outside." Bai Yue stared at a pair of apricot eyes and said, "Get out."

Bai Gu Teng is at a loss, wondering why Yue Yue is angry. He used to bathe with her when she was a child.

But he just follow her instructions.

So Bai Gu Teng take the clothes and walked out the door obediently.

"Hey... my clothes!" The clothes don't need to be taken away, hey!

Bai Yue stretched out her hand and had to give up seeing someone walking out.

Can't call people back.

Bai Gu Teng put her clothes on the door handle, and then faced the door panel, separated by the first floor door and the bathtub, Bai Yue's figure clearly came into view.

I really don’t understand why Yueyue is so particular about him. He must put her clothes outside. Is she afraid that her clothes will get wet by the heat?

Bai Guteng guessed like this in his heart, completely ignoring that he is the object Bai Yue wanted to shut out.

Bai Yue took a battle bath and came out wrapped in a bath towel, but the white bone vine is still outside.

Bai Yue took the clothes and closed the door to put on the clothes. She could "see" the spirit body of Bai Guteng, but the strength of the two is not on the same level. Bai Guteng could see her truly, but she could only see one. A ball of green light.

In other words, this door can be regarded as one-way glass.

Bai Yue dressed generously, and Bai Gu Teng admired her body openly.

Bai Yue smiled suddenly while looking at the ball of light outside the door while wearing clothes.

After this layer of physical objects, the ball is still the same as when she is a child, which made her feel a sense of intimacy.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Bai Yue opened the door and smiled.

How could a spiritual body feels dirty?

The white bone vine has always been spotless, but Bai Yue likes to take a bath, he is also very interested in taking a bath. He nodded and walked in, and closed the door.

"Do you know how to use a bathtub?" Bai Yue asked, lying on the door.

"Yes." Baiguteng replied.

Bai Yue ignored him and turned to the biggest facility in the room-the bed.

The room is small, but the bed hasn't shrunk.

Bai Yue frowned slightly, climbed up and lay on her left side, burying her face on the pillow.

Do I really have to sleep with Qiuqiu? But I'm already has Langzhi! I was with Xiong Yao because I thought that Langzhi was dead, so I accepted it for the sake of the child.

Two husbands have already challenged her bottom line, and now they have another one, especially the one who is her childhood's friend.