Chapter 232: Pollen

"Corn is about to grow." Bai Gu Teng said, disturbing Bai Yue's hard-working guard against Bai Gu Teng.

Bai Yue turned her head and looked, the field is already a green cornfield. When it is blown by the wind, it made a clattering sound, and the air is full of corn pollen.

The white bone vine walked to Bai Yue, blocking the direction of the wind, "There is a lot of pollen here, you have to go back to the city gate to rest."

Bai Yue is worried about the itching of pollen on her body, so she agreed, and run to the city gate in response.

Without looking at Bai Yue intently, Bai Gu Teng even cared that the fruit is stained with pollen from other plants.

Pollen is same as mating in the orc kingdom.

Does the white bone vine think too much? Is he afraid that Guoguo will be pregnant with the corn's pollen?

Wolf smiled.

It didn't take long for the corn to mature, and the three of them went to the ground and picked up the corn.

There are more than 10,000 corn stalks, each with three or four corns. They harvested tens of thousands of corn in one day. They filled two hundred bales in sack and called some helpers to carry them back.

"Oh oh oh!"

The wolf cubs are playing in the street, and they rushed over excitedly when they saw their parents coming back.

"The baby is good." Bai Yue touched their heads.

The wolf cubs have been two months old, about the same age as the terrier, and their backs are as high as Bai Yue's knees.

It's just that the body is chubby, and it looks like a child.

"Don't get in the way, be careful of being stepped on." Bai Yue said softly.

The wolf cubs obediently run to the gate of the yard, jumped vigorously, and tried to push their paws to the terminal scanning place.

The orcs who helped look at Bai Yue are still feels very strange. When they heard her talking again, they all stared at her.

Langzhi glanced at the crowd displeasedly, walked to the door a few strides, and the personal terminal swiped at the scanning point, and the courtyard door opened.

"Just put the stuff here, you can go back." Langzhi hurled the beast unceremoniously. He know that these are all single orcs.

The orcs put down the sacks, glanced at Bai Yue quietly, and left reluctantly.

Bai Yue only thought that everyone feels strange because she can speak and didn't think the other. She think that Langzhi is too rude, and said for them: "Thank you, everyone has worked hard."

The eyes of the beasts suddenly brightened. When someone wanted to say something but hey are stunned by Langzhi. Then they became sober, lowered their heads and strayed faster.

Lang Zhi is so angry that he directly carried Bai Yue and walked into the yard.

"Hey, stupid wolf." Bai Yue slapped the wolf on the back a few times: "Why are you doing this, they will be chilled over time."

"I only know that if you go on like this, they will rebel someday!" Lang Zhi said with a black face.

Bai Yue is stunned, and stopped struggling, and asked nervously, "What did the rebellion do?"

"The rebellion will kidnapped you." Langzhi put Bai Yue on the ground, solemnly.

Bai Yue: "..."

"No... it's not so exaggerated." Bai Yue is doubtious.

Langzhi glanced at the White Bone Vine and said, "I'm not rebelling for you yet?"

Bai Yue wanted to refute, but when she thought about it, it was really like this.

"Don't underestimate the orcs. They are all extremely vicious, there is nothing they're afraid of." Wolf gritted.

Bai Yue is already successfully frightened, and honestly admitted her mistake: "I will never say that again."

Langzhi smiled with satisfaction, rubbed her head, and gave a sweet jujube with a stick: "Great."

Seeing that Guoguo is bullied so thoroughly, Xiong Yao couldn't stand it anymore and interrupted them: "What does Guoguo want to eat? I'm going to make dinner."

Speaking of food, Bai Yue regained her energy, rolled up her sleeves and walked to the kitchen: "I'll make it with you, let's go!"

The whole family went into the kitchen.