Chapter 330: Childbirth

Bai Yue lost her expression and looked at the bright sky above, "Then how did I get out?"

Baiguteng feel distressed when he looked at Yueyue. He is not too anxious at first, so he wanted to go out immediately.

He feel that the orcs had nothing to do with them. Since they couldn't deal with the orcs, he used their vegetative means to solve it.

"I'm going to find a helper." Bai Guteng said suddenly.

Bai Yue grabbed the cool hand of the Bone Vine and touched her six or seven-month-old belly with a panic expression: "Where are you going? When will you be back? I am scared alone."

The Baiguteng gently stroked Baiyue's raised belly, and a gentle energy is injected into it, alleviating Baiyue's physical discomfort.

"Not far, there is a plant nearby. I will come back when I go."

"Will it help you?" Bai Yue said.

The white bone vine's expression remained unchanged, and he calmly said: "If it not then I'll kill it. I will find some fierce seeds to sow here."

Bai Yue gritted her teeth, reluctantly nodded, and confessed uneasy: "Then you must hurry up."

"I will." Bai Guteng promised, stamping a kiss on Bai Yue's forehead, and then disappeared into the air.

With the ball gone, Bai Yue dared not stay in a place that is too bright, holding her belly and getting up, trying to find a corner to hide.

She has no mental power now, unable to detect if anyone is nearby, just as insecure as a blind person.

These days, she is relying on the supply of balls to support her, otherwise she will have to suck up all the flesh of her body if she grows so big out of thin air.

When she walked to a corner of the wall, she didn't expect to bump into a group of heavily armed orcs head on.

"Guoguo is here!"

The orc yelled when he see Bai Yue and rushed towards her.

Bai Yue is shocked, holding her belly and turning around and run.  In panic, she stumbled on something and threw herself on her back to the ground. 

"Ah!" Bai Yue exclaimed. The moment she fell down, she didn't think about reducing the shock, but protecting her stomach.

She supported the ground with one hand, changed the angle of her face to the ground, and circled her belly with one hand to prevent it from being hit.

But her high belly is still touched, and a sharp pain suddenly came from her belly.

"Ah! It hurts." Bai Yue fell to the ground and curled up, her face turned pale instantly after being nourished by the white bone vine.

"Oh my God, she is pregnant!"

An orc exclaimed, and immediately lifted Bai Yue up and downstairs.

Here is still within the scope of Baiguteng's visit, and seeing Bai Yue being arrested, he immediately turned back and drive back.

This time Shi Quan is already prepared, and immediately let people hit the shackles on Bai Yue's hands and feet, even if she is being first aided.

"It hurts!" Bai Yue is sore with sweat and tears, seeing the ball vaguely, and reaching out to him with difficulty.

Baiguteng shielded the senses of many doctors. Seeing Bai Yue bleeding between her legs, he hurriedly covered Bai Yue’s abdomen with one hand. He wanted to heal the internal injuries, and said in her mouth: "No pain, no pain, there will no pain soon.."

But Bai Yue's pain did not relieve at all.

The Bone Vine hugged Bai Yue horizontally, but Bai Yue's hands and feet are tied and he could not take her away.

Bai Yue shook her head, panting and said: "Qiuqiu, the baby seems to be born..."

The White Bones Vine is startled, and the killing intent flashed in his eyes.

Just because he is going to be born, it hurt Guoguo so much.

He remembered that when he was still sealed, he discovered that Yue Yue was tortured like this once.  At that time, he disregarded the use of the energy stored in the roots, and forcibly rushed out of the soil to visit Yueyue.

At this time, Yueyue suffered the same pain as at that time, and he is still helpless.