Chapter 362: Go To Farm

Afraid of the children will fighting again, Bai Yue deliberately take all the children out. She could not rest assured by putting them under her nose.

The family come to the site where they often sowed and bega8n to sort the fields.

The sun has risen very high, the fog has faded a bit, and the orcs can be seen walking in the dry woods.

The orcs from the capital have already started to build houses, they are busy cutting down trees, moving stones, and building walls.

Although there is no large-scale mechanical assistance, the orcs are tall and tall, full of strength, and more convenient than machines, and the construction speed is only faster than pure humans.

Because their fields are close to the city gate, they are not used as a base for building houses.

Soon, Xiong Yao turned over his own positive piece of land and begin to plant seeds.

There are not many seeds, there are five packets in total, and each packet does not reach 100 seeds.  There are rapeseeds, chili seeds, soybeans, mung beans, and a packet of seeds called "water wheat".

They chose it because Bai Yue is curious. It is said that this one needs to be soaked in water to grow up. It may be a newly evolved variety, and it may taste different.

Langzhi, Xiongyao, Baiguteng, and Bai Yue are all planting seeds, and the wolf babies ran over to join in the fun after seeing them.

"Mom, I want to plant too." The third child begged softly.

Anyway, the seed survival rate is high now, Bai Yue generously give them some, and the wolf babies also squatted on the ground and planted them decently.

Lele sit in a place where the sun could reach, and his hair is slightly raised. Seeing that everyone in the family is getting seeds, he also crawled into the field curiously and dig a seed out to look.

Seeds, my mother loves to eat.

Lele licked the itchy tooth tip, ready to stuff it into his mouth, to taste the taste of mother's favorite food.

"Pop!"

The eldest slapped the seed in Lele's hand with a slap, and slammed the seed into the soil.

"Raw seeds will sprout if you eat them in your stomach, and you can't eat them." The eldest was thought about it when the younger brothers ate raw seeds. Mother taught the younger brothers and he imitated her. This made him feel very proud about himself.

Bai Yue smiled, only thinking that the eldest is talking to the little adult, but she didn't remember that this was what she had said before.

Lele didn't believe it, and wanted to dig again.

Lele may not have a problem eating it, but he will mislead the baby wolf, so Bai Yue hurriedly said: "Yes, Lele, listen to your brother, let's go home and eat it after cooking."

"Um..." Lele rubbed his belly with muddy hands and stretched out his hands to his mother: "Hungry."

Bai Yue clapped her hands, walked over to pick up Lele, and walked to the side of the dead tree.

By the tree, the mother sits on the ground with her little baby in her arms and breastfeeds the baby quietly.

In the field, the adults are busy with the crops, and the three children are playing around.

A long scroll, the scene is so warm.

As the sun rises, the fog in the forest is getting lighter and the sun is shining brightly.

The seeds in the ground germinated and grew rapidly, because the amount is small, but new seeds are born from the seeds within half an hour.

When it came, it is a small package, and now it has been doubled ten times, rapeseed has even been over a hundred times, and it can be planted in a large area.

"This water wheat is really troublesome, it's too draught, I will take it to the river to plant it." Xiong Yao cut dozens of rice ears in the puddle with a single knife, and said after he straightened up.

"Don't plant too deep, be careful of drowning the seeds." Bai Yue said, Lele in her arms closed his eyes while he is full, now facing the sun, sleeping soundly.