Chapter 343: Bai Yue Is Bitten By A Baby

Xuehu had nothing to do anyway, so he said: "I will send you to a place with orcs."

After finishing speaking, he walked in the direction where the wolfskill army had left.

There is no smell of other orcs on the ground, it is estimated that the child run out by himself.  The child is dirty like this again, and I don't know how many days of wandering (fog), it is probably hard to find.

So Xuehu is going to hand over the child to Langzhi. They have a lot of people. Maybe they can give this child a new family and find biological parents easier.

The baby is just born, and after running so far, he had another fight and feels exhausted.  Some people didn't want to walk, so they didn't come down.

Xuehu traveled day and night, and it is already the next morning when he caught up with Langzhi team.

The sun hadn't risen, the forest is pitch black, and heavy mist is lingering around, and the exiled beast army is still asleep.

In the morning mist, a plume of cooking smoke is born, dispelling the cold morning for a few minutes.

Xiong Yao and Langzhi got up early, one collecting firewood and the other cooking.  A husk of chicken soup has been simmered on the firewood, and it has been cooked, so they waited for Bai Yue to wake up and drink it.

After seeing Xuehu with his arms full of dead branches, Langzhi walked over.

"Baby?" Seeing the child in Xuehu's arms, the wolf is stunned and quickened his pace: "Why is he with you?"

"It happened by chance." Xuehu immediately understand that this is their child, and reached out to pass the baby over.

The baby stayed up all night in the arms of a stranger. When he arrived here, he had already sensed the mother's existence. He didn't want to waste time. With the help of Xuehu's arm, he jumped and dashed towards the mother.

"Wow!"

The baby can't speak yet, but it can tell that he is calling his mother. The two males can't help but soften their expressions.

"We just made breakfast, come and have a little bit." Lang Zhi invited politely.

The snow fox smelled the fresh fragrance, inexplicably alluring, and the frozen mood almost loosened. 

But it was only a little bit, and he refused without hesitation.

"No."

After all, Xuehu turned into a beast shape cleanly and turned away.

Langzhi didn't care either. Such a beautiful and powerful orc made him instinctively jealous, and Guoguo is still there.

Xuehu left, but his heart still stayed in place.

In his opinion, the orcs are dirty and disgusting, and he didn't want to touch anyone, including the extremely fast brother.

But now he found that the children are pure and they have not been contaminated by utilitarianism.

Thinking of the dirty baby running towards his mother happily, he suddenly yearned.

Perhaps he can give birth to one such baby, or several babies.

If you have the chance, find a pleasing female to raise her. He will take her away from the herd, lead a life without controversy, and raise a group of simple children. This life is enough.

With hope and longing, Xuehu's red eyes finally had a look, and the white figure quickly hid in the jungle.

...

Bai Yue is still sleeping, and suddenly feel there is a sharp pain in her leg.

"Ah!" Bai Yue screamed, dozing off instantly and flew off, sitting up.

She see a dirty little baby lying next to her leg, biting her leg.

The baby is covered with plant mucus and rolled on the ground and in tree holes. It is so sticky that it is covered with dust, and it is so dirty that there is no clean skin on it. The whole figure looked like it is pinched out of mud. The mouth and nose are unclear, only one pair.  Beautiful emerald green eyes are strikingly dotted on the gray face.