Chapter 381: Skating 4

Bone Vine is immersed in his own beautiful fantasy, but this beauty is soon destroyed by a burly bear beast.

Seeing that Guoguo's thin legs could not be pulled out in the snow, Xiong Yao is feeling distressed, and immediately stepped forward to pull out Bai Yue.

"I'll help you."

Bai Yue twisted her body and jumped out of Xiong Yao's arms. With momentum this time, her legs are directly submerged to the middle of his thighs, and her knees couldn't bend.

"No, I want to go by myself." Bai Yue pressed the snowy ground in her hand, smiling and moving forward with difficulty: "Baby, where are you?"

"Wow!" The cry of baby wolf come not far from in front.

They waved their limbs like swimming, and they actually floated slightly.

It take Bai Yue a long time to see their heads and laughed with joy. She turned around and urged Lele: "Lele, too."

"mom."

Lele is also aroused, and jumped into the snow.

"Puff!"

Lele also sank.

When Lele succeeded, Bai Yue laugh harder, and bent over while holding her belly.

Xiong Yao is full of helplessness, but a smile appeared on his face.

It is rare to see Guoguo playing happily. Xiong Yao is reluctant to discourage her, so he let her go, only following behind, helping Guoguo when she needed it.

The wolf cubs paddled, slowly half of their bodies exposed the snow layer, leaving three deep gullies on the snow layer.

Lele is a humanoid with a dexterous body. Only one-third of his body is covered by snow. He climbs up much faster than the wolf brothers, and soon surpasses the wolf babies who set off first.

Seeing Lele rushing forward, the wolf babies remembered the lose they had just been compared. They looked at each other a few times and accelerated at the same time tacitly. 

"Wow!"

They can't lose to Lele anymore, they can't lose their dignity as brothers!

As a result, Bai Yue, who fell in the last place, see the wolf babies suddenly tumbling in madness, splashing snow particles everywhere, as if they are engaged in artificial snowfall.

"Hey! The snow is on me." Bai Yue patted the snow particles on her body, crying and laughing.

The three wolf heads all turned around and looked at their mother. After tangled for a while, the eldest suddenly turned into a human form and get up naked, so that no snow particles would splash out.

The others also immediately turned into a human form, climbed into the flat snow surface in twos and threes, and crawled quickly with their farts.

Against the background of the snow, the young child's already matte body is even more exquisite and exquisite that people can't wait for a bite.

As their mother, Bai Yue only worried that they would be frozen, touched the backpack with her backhand, and shouted: "Wait a minute, put on your clothes then walk."

The wolf cubs are about to catch up with Lele, where will it stop, the little fart-stock twists more joyously.

Lele noticed the chasing intention of the wolf brothers, and is unwilling to fall behind, so he accelerated his speed with a chubby bun face.

Then the distance between the vine baby and the wolf baby widened.

The baby wolf continued to chase, completely taking his mother's words into ears.

Bai Yue stomped her feet with anger, but her feet are firmly welded by the snow, and she couldn't lift her feet awkwardly, and her upper body almost fell on the snow.

Fortunately, Xiong Yao helped her in time, which didn't make Bai Yue more embarrassed.

"Thank you." Bai Yue said, taking off her backpack, and said: "You hold it for me, and I will chase them. These naughty boys! I'm so angry."

"Good." Xiong Yao responded.

Bai Yue handed the hug to Xiong Yao, but didn't immediately set off. Instead, she opened the zipper of her backpack and found the two largest wooden boards and a few fine hemp ropes.