Chapter 282: Invite To Dinner

Bai Yue nodded in understanding: "Then I will go down first. I will tell Lang Zhi. These seeds can be food, and we will give you a try as soon as possible."

"Okay, then I'll wait and see." Hu Mitian smiled authentically.

Bai Yue also smiled, holding the seed box in one hand and the white bone vine hand in the other, and walked out of the room.

Hu Mitian still looked at the door and smirked, "Go, we should go down too."

She Ling is dissatisfied with the head of state for the first time, and said coldly: "Why are you refuse?"

Yingxuan is in the form of a beast and could not speak, but the accusation in his eyes is exactly the same as that of She Ling.

Hu Mitian said: "We didn't come from the main entrance. Want to make trouble?"

She Ling: "Hey?"

Ying Xuan: "Tweet?"

Hu Mitian ignored the awkwardness of the two subordinates, and jumped directly from the window sill to the roof of his house, and the next jump went directly into his yard.

She Ling and Ying Xuan looked at each other, surprise flashed in their eyes dullly, and quickly followed.

Bai Yue run into the baby wolf on the stairs and said happily, "Go down."

"Wow!"

The wolf babies turned around obediently, and jumped downstairs.

The dining table has been set up with sumptuous food, a pot of stewed pork ribs with strong aroma, a large pot of cold noodles with meat, a few boiled tender corn, a plate of hot tender leaves, a standard Chinese meal.

Langzhi glanced at Bai Yue, walked into the kitchen to wash the hot towel, walked out and handed it to Bai Yue: "Wipe your hands and prepare to eat..."

Talking about what he smelled, he shrugged his nose, his eyes darkened suddenly.

"Does the three orcs met you?"

Bai Yue nodded repeatedly without taking the towel, and put the burden on the dining table. "Look, they brought a lot of seeds. These are all edible."

"When did they come? Climbed the window?" Lang Zhi's face became darker, and the air pressure around his body became lower.

Bai Yue finally noticed Langzhi's face, and looked at Xiong Yao, who is also angry.

Because of Hu Mitian’s reminder just now, Bai Yue realized that beasts basically have a strong sense of territory, and entering the territory of others at will is not a question of politeness or impoliteness, but a question of provocation and war.

Bai Yue explained hurriedly: "They didn't come in, they just gave me things on the window. They flew over when they saw me there."

Langzhi's face eased a little.

"Ding Dong—"

Just then, the doorbell is ringing.

Langzhi and Xiong Yao looked at each other, he winked, and Xiong Yao get up and opened the door tacitly.

Sure enough, the orc next door rang the doorbell, but only Yingxuan is coming.

"What are you doing here?" Xiong Yao is generally blocking the door, and didn't even want him to come in.

Yingxuan said: "It was Guoguo who invited me to eat."

Xiong Yao looked back at Bai Yue, received Bai Yue's affirmative gaze, pursed her lips, looked at Yingxuan and asked, "Where are your other two teammates?"

"If you agree, I will tell them to come over." Ying Xuan said.

Of course Xiong Yao didn't want to have two more people. This one is enough for him to agree. Just as he is about to agree, Lang Zhi suddenly spoke.

"Okay, Brother Tiger gave us such a big gift. How can only you alone, you can call them all." Lang Zhi said, with a small smile on his face, but the voice is overwhelming.

Ying Xuan felt a sigh in his heart, but he didn't expect that Lang Zhi would react like this. Generally, shouldn't there be one less person?