Chapter 375: Romance On The Roof 3

Xiong Yao held her arm forcefully, pulled her back from the edge of the roof, and settled his heart.

Even in winter, the orc is naked, snow fell on Xiong Yao's body, and immediately melted into water. For a while, he had been drenched in the rain, and his muscle-supported wheat-colored skin is shiny.

Seeing that Guoguo's clothes are soaked in the snow on his body, Xiong Yao immediately let go of her, and reached out to hug Lele.

Bai Yue sighed quietly, and when Xiong Yao hugged Lele, she is ready to catch it.

"Let me hug. Lele is dirty." Xiong Yao didn't give it, as he patted the black smoke behind Lele.

Lele is finally so quarrelsome that he opened his eyes and mumbled two syllables: "Mom..."

Bai Yue squeezed his cheek lightly: "How come to sleep on the chimney? Don't you smell smoke? Go back to the room and sleep."

Lele mumbled reluctantly, "I want to bask in the sun."

"Okay." Bai Yue had to start to find a comfortable place to sleep for Lele.

Bai Gu Teng probably wanted to sleep in the sun, so Bai Yue didn't bother him, and asked Xiong Yao to put Lele next to him: "Sleep next to Dad, don't run up the chimney."

Lele is really sleepy and has fallen asleep again.

Bai Yue lowered her voice as much as possible: "Xiong, let's go down."

"Ok."

When the two go immediately, Baiguteng opened his eyes.

Lele feel the danger, and opened his eyes.

But Lele is not as good as his dad in the end, he is still a step slower, and is thrown into the air when he reacted.

The baby wearing a thin cloth drew a parabola in the air and fall onto the chimney without error.

"This is mine, and yours there." Bai Gu Teng blankly divided the boundaries, closed his eyes and go to sleep again.

The chimney often smoked and would blacken the leaves. The bone vines are too disgusted to abandon this place, and not a single vine is put on it. This is "generous" to Lele.

Lele get up and lay down facing the sky, and the smoke floated from his body, just enough to avoid opening his nose and tolerate it.

The child is sleepy, even in such a "hard" environment, he fall asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

Xiong Yao take Bai Yue downstairs and go into the kitchen, adding some firewood to the stove.

There is a lot of smoke in the kitchen. Add a few new firewood to make the smoke heavier.

"Strange, why can't the smoke get out?" Xiong Yao muttered, and looked upward suspiciously.

...

On the first day of the power failure, the day go smoothly. Once the sun goes down, life becomes inconvenient.

Usually this point is time for dinner. Today, she ate dinner early in order to go to bed early, but she still couldn't rush to take a bath before dark.

Xiong Yao carried two large buckets of hot water into the bathroom, and poured into the bathtub with a double crash.

"The hot water is ready, Guoguo, go take a shower." Xiong Yao called out from the bathroom door.

Bai Yue touched the wall and walked over, "It's so dark, are there any candles or flashlights?"

"Candle? Flashlight?" Xiong Yao wondered.

Orcs have extremely strong night vision capabilities, these tools are completely unnecessary, and they have never appeared in orcs' lives.

Langzhi guessed that Bai Yue just wanted light, and walked to the kitchen: "I will make you a brazier."

"Humph." Bai Yue snorted inaudibly. She touched the bathroom door and faced Xiong Yao. Her expression returned to her usual expression: "Xiong, you help me bring Lele, he got so dirty on the chimney. I will bath with him."