Chapter 231: Will The White Bone Vine Bloom?

The white bone vine's hair flew with the gentle breeze, casting a shadow on Bai Yue's head. Bai Yue looked up at him, his face stained with mud is full of smiles.

The white bone vine is obviously very happy, which can be seen from the energetic vines on the ground.

The wolf watched in his heart. Seeing how the vines on the ground looked unpleasant, he kicked the vines by his feet.

A green ball fell out of the vine, and Langzhi bent over and picked it up.

It turned out to be a newly grown flower bud.

He looked at the white bone vine strangely: So the white bone vine can also bloom and bear fruit?

It's no different from ordinary plants.

Wait, it's blossoming...

So the white bone vine is about to multiply?

Thinking of Bai Gu Teng's fascination with Guoguo, Lang Zhi looked at Bai Yue and Bai Gu Teng suspiciously.

Unexpectedly, Baiguteng is staring at him, with very bad eyesight.

Langzhi is taken aback first, glanced at the green flower bud in his hand, and suddenly realized.

He pulled his lips and smiled, and crushed the buds with his fingers.

"Shoo--" There are several wind breaking noises in the air, and the vines from all directions drew towards the wolf.

Lang Zhi jumped and avoided, quickly took off his pants, preparing to become a beast.

Bai Yue reacted and hurriedly stopped Bai Gu Teng.

"What are you doing? Why hit him suddenly?" Bai Yue asked in surprise.

Bai Gu Teng's face is pale, "He provokes me!"

Bai Yue glanced at Langzhi suspiciously, "Why did he provoke you?"

"He..." Bai Gu Teng suddenly choked, looked down at his legs.

"Hahaha..." Langzhi laughed inappropriately.

The bone vine suddenly became more angry, and more vines drew towards the wolf.

This time, he specializes in the biological, reproductive organs of Langzhi, and the methods are not vicious.

Lang Zhi quickly turned into a beast, flexibly avoiding the vines.

As a male, Xiong Yao felt a pain in his lower body when he saw the tricky offensive of the vines. Fearing that something might happen to the wolf, hurried up to help resist.

"Hey, don't fight!" Bai Yue anxiously ran up and grabbed a few vines.

Afraid of hurting Bai Yue, Bai Gu Teng stopped and snorted heavily.

Bai Yue run to Langzhi and patted the dirt on his body, "Are you okay?"

"Wow!" Lang Zhi is in the shape of a beast and couldn't help but laugh. Licked Bai Yue's face twice, and changed back to a human shape.

"I'm okay." Langzhi smiled and looked provocatively at the White Bone Vine: "I accidentally dropped your bud, are you okay?"

Baiguteng said coldly: "I have more."

"Um..." Langzhi had to admit that this is really a natural advantage.

"What kind of bud?" Bai Yue heard the cloud in the mist, guessing: "Qiuqiu, are you going to bloom?"

She became interested, and said with joy, "Ah, you will bloom? What color is your flower? Does it look good?"

Bai Yue said as she run to the vine to check.

After searching, she really found a bud.

The buds are still inseparably held tightly, the color is dark green, you can't see it without careful.

"It's great, when will it open?" Bai Yue looked at Baiguteng expectantly.

Baiguteng's eyes flashed, the coldness on his body dissipated. A little embarrassed.

"I do not know."

"You don't even know the date when you are flowering?" Bai Yue is surprised, slapped his chest and said: "I will record it for you, what month is it now?"

"September." Lang Zhi said while putting on his pants.

Bai Yue nodded, "Go back and find a notebook to remember."

Bai Gu Teng opened his mouth, trying to say something, and then swallowed it again, turning into a joking smile: "Okay, help me to remember."

Bai Yue felt uncomfortable inexplicably, and felt like she had been recruited.