Chapter 276: Affection

Baiguteng speeded up and came to Bai Yue.

"You are finally here." Bai Yue snatched a plate of medicine in Baiguteng's hand. Peeled a pill, put it under his nose and smelled it.

"Hmm!" He almost vomited too.

"Yes, that's the smell." Bai Yue wrinkled her face and stooped into the tiger's mouth.

Hu Mitian suddenly seemed to be possessed by a god, and a violent spirit rushed to the tree and vomited.

Knowing the terrible effects of emetics, Bai Yue deeply shed tears of sympathy for Hu Mitian.

Then she filled She Ling and Yingxuan's mouth with an iron stone heart.

Eagles and snakes each went to a quiet corner to detoxify.

After vomiting full stomach water, the food in the stomach is basically washed away, which is comparable to the effect of gastric lavage.

The three-headed orcs are at least not uncomfortable in their stomachs, but some toxins infested their bodies, leaving them top-heavy and weak.

Hu Mitian turned into a human form, stand up hard with his hands on the trunk, and pressed a few times on his stomach.

"Thank you for today." Hu Mitian turned his head and looked at Bai Yue brightly.

Bai Yue is frightened by the brightness in his eyes and waved her hand quickly: "It's okay. I just happened to encounter it. Whoever encounters such a thing will not sit idly by. If someone else is poisoned, I will try my best to help, you don't need to take it personally."

Bai Gu Teng said in his heart: I will.

And he felt that if he told about their identities, these few would not be able to stay anymore, and it is more likely that the wolf would kill them directly.

Hu Mitian is freeze by Bai Yue, the light in his eyes continued to grow.

"I'll bring you a gift, what do you want?" Hu Mitian asked expectantly: "No matter what, as long as you want it, I will bring it for you."

Shi Quan has such great malice towards her, if she wants Shi Quan's beast head, he will definitely do it.

Bai Yue really didn't want to accept the favor of others, so she thought about it, and said, "Well, you can give me some plant seeds, just a little bit. I just can tell if I can eat it, and then plant it myself."

Plant seeds are easy to find. In the past, there was a herbarium shop in Safe City, and there was no shortage of plant seeds. She could just go over and check it out by herself. She didn't need anyone's help at all. This is just a for the tiger beast to pay back.

Hu Mitian put it in his heart, nodded and said, "I will find it for you."

"Hey, wait." Bai Yue remembered what Hu Mitian had just said, and asked: "Are you going out? Don't you see a doctor first?"

"It's okay. I know my body well. I want to find a quiet place to heal." Hu Mitian said.

He is not a gambler, even if he goes deep into the plan, he has to plan to recover first. Now they are all seriously injured. If their identity is revealed, with this body he is afraid that it will be difficult for them to escape, and they must recover first.

Bai Yue only thought that they had enemies, and for fear of being revenge, they stopped talking.

"Then you guys be careful." Bai Yue tugged at the hem of the dirty skirt and said: "I'll clean it too, goodbye."

Bai Yue smiled and waved at them, and took Baigu Teng away.

"Goodbye." Hu Mitian raised his mouth unconsciously, watching the female figure go away, reluctant to look away for a long time.

Ying Xuan and She Ling also watched silently. In the end, Ying Xuan opened his mouth to break the silence.

"Head of State, let's go."

"Ok."

Hu Mitian turned into a beast again, tried his best to conceal his weak body, and run out of the Bone Vine site.

On the periphery, the most advanced medical team is already waiting.

"The head of state."

Hu Mitian restored his former authority, waved his hand, and walked into a hidden artificial bush.