Chapter 348: Baby Plant

Seeing that Guoguo liked it, Xiong Yao is even happier. He used a branch to pull a few potatoes from the firewood, picked one up with his big rough hand, and quickly peeled it.

"You can eat it, Langzhi. Where is the white bone vine?" Xiong Yao held the peeled potatoes in leaves and placed them beside Bai Yue, looking around.

The wolf said, "He just quarreled with Guoguo a few words, so he went out. Leave him alone, he can't lose it."

"Yeah." Xiong Yao nodded in agreement.

Bai Yue sighed and secretly blamed herself: Was she too much just now?

See the ball later, if he is still angry, just apologize to him.

Passing the baby to Langzhi aside, Bai Yue feasted on it.

The male didn't look at the baby so squeamishly, so Langzhi put the baby behind him and eat it himself.

The baby doesn't care, he falls asleep on the ground.

While he is in half asleep and half awake, the baby suddenly feels something is wrong, and opened his emerald eyes.

However, it id still too late. In the next instant, he is no longer behind his mother.

...

Bone Vine quietly take the baby away, take him to the deserted grassland, and threw him to the ground.

The baby eat too much, landed on his stomach, fell and almost spit out a few mouthfuls of milk.

Wiping his mouth, the baby quickly get up and sit on the ground looking up at the biological father warily.

The father and son stared at each other with big eyes, the emotions on their bodies and the expressions in their eyes are extremely similar, and they knew they are the biological father and son.

It's just that both of them are hostile to each other, and neither have any affection at all.

Bai Gu Teng looked at the baby for a while, without saying a word, squatted down-the body began to dig.

The baby looked at it for a while, but with a bad instinct, he moved secretly to the side. 

The whole body of the white bone vine is full of "eyes", and the hair stretched out to entangle the baby, and his vine continued to dig holes.

The baby is struggling, but he is no match for his father.

After a while, the white bone vine dug a pit almost as deep as the baby, and his hair is wrapped around the baby to lift him up and put it in the pit.

"mom!"

"Just call her, she can't hear you even if you break your throat." Baiguteng said coldly, filling the pit with soil.

The baby continued to shout: "Mom, mom, mom, mom..."

The white bone vine shielded himself and the baby. From the outside, there is no one here, and the baby did not hear a word.

In the baby's cry, the pit id filled, and on the ground, there is only a round head with green hair.

The palm of the white bone vine presses the soil surface, pressing the soil firmly.

Now that's all right, let the baby grow up here, he and Yueyue will go back to live their lives.

But the baby's yelling stopped suddenly and looked behind him.

Bai Gu Teng feel a little bit in his heart, and immediately turned around: "Yueyue? Why are you here?"

How is this possible? How would Yueyue know?

At the peak of Yueyue's strength, he couldn't get rid of his shield. Now that the baby has absorbed the mental power, it is impossible to detect it.

Bai Yue looked at the scene in front of her incredulously, and pointed to the white bone vine and said: "I feel uneasy and run over to take a look. I didn't expect...you buried our baby alive!"

"Mom!" Hearing the wind is rain, the baby immediately narrowed his mouth and his eyes became teary, full of grievances and tears.

The baby has half of human blood, and the ability to act like a baby is innate.

Bai Yue's heart is so painful that she grabbed him, and immediately walked over to pick up the baby.