Chapter 311: The Crystal Is Missing

Bai Yue is overjoyed. She didn't say anything yet. She just heard Baiguteng say again: "I can go back easily, but it takes time to come back here again."

Returning to the main body is only a momentary thing, but if you want your spiritual body to go to other places, you have to move really.  If you bring a real thing, the speed will be slower and become similar to an ordinary orc.

Bai Yue paused, glanced at Yingxuan, then at She Ling, and finally took a deep breath and said, "Go back, I'll be waiting for you here."

Ying Xuan and She Ling looked at each other, a little confused.

Langzhi asked Bai Guteng to go back to save the leader. They only regarded him as a doctor with good medical skills. Judging from the conversation between the female and Bai Guteng, it seemed more than that simple.

Shouldn't they be the one who carried the white bone vine back?  Bai Gu Teng has to run to alone?

However, Bai Yue's word "I am waiting for you here" made Yingxuan and She Ling secretly happy.

The place here is unfamiliar to her. So Guoguo can only rely on them. This is a once-in-a-lifetime good opportunity to cultivate relationships.

Thinking of this, neither of them interrupted.

Bai Gu Teng pressed his lips tightly and feels very dissatisfied with Bai Yue's arrangement.

Bai Yue patted his cheek, and said with a smile: "You see how energetic and healthy I am now, and there is nothing wrong with me. You can go back, saving people is important."

Baiyue carefully looked at Bai Yue and found that she is indeed healthy. He could not see her illness at all, and his dark green eyes are a little bit loose.

"What's more, I still have crystal." Bai Yue patted her pocket on her stomach, and suddenly said, "Hey", she immediately lowered her head and take out her pocket: "Where is my crystal?"

Bai Gu Teng also glanced, "Gone."

"No way?" Bai Yue jumped off the white bone vine legs and touched her body everywhere. "Did it fall? When did it fall?"

Bai Yue feels heartbroken. 

That's dozens of crystal. That crystal is from the orcs who throw a few into his water tank every a year, and he still uses them for himself. How many years should these dozens be kept?

Yingxuan immediately offered the treasure and said: "I have collected some transparent crystal, and I will bring it to you later."

She Ling's expression is indifferent, but his words are somewhat flattering suspects: "Me too."

"Uh..." Bai Yue is embarrassed to ask for something from outsiders, but she understand that if she wanted the ball to go back, she had to use it first.

"Thank you, I will pay it back." Bai Yue said.

Ying Xuan and She Ling both wished she wouldn't pay it back, but they didn't say so.

Finally Baiguteng agreed, and his body disappeared instantly.

Anyway, what they are trying to save is Hu Mitian, and he couldn't hide the teleportation thing. There should be nothing wrong do that in front of She Ling and Yingxuan.

Although Ying Xuan and She Ling are surprised. The "Qiuqiu" in their eyes is always fascinating, and it didn't seem very strange that he could teleport.

In the next instant, the white bone vine appeared in the empty room full of blood.

The wolf breathed a sigh of relief, "You are here, let's see if he can saved."

The Bone Vine did not delay, and immediately covered the wound of the tiger.

The powerful shining light radiated from this white jade-like hand, and I didn't know what is going on under the palm. Anyway, the tiger hair around the palm quickly became vigorous and shiny.

Langzhi's heart feels relieved, and he understand that the tiger is probably saved.

Baiguteng can heal injuries, but he's afraid it can't give back to life.  The quality of the hair becomes better, which proves that the treatment of Baiguteng has played a role, and the body of the tiger is in treatment.