Chapter 324: Snake and Eagle's Help

One is the weird male who just started the killing, and the other two are Ying Xuan and She Ling who have been most wanted recently.

This incident fully exposed the identities of She Ling and Yingxuan. They were accused by Shi Quan of betraying the head of state and seizing Guoguo privately, and they were wanted in the entire mainland.

"Where is Yueyue?" Baiguteng looked at She Ling and Yingxuan with the same eyes as other orcs, and asked the same thing.

As usual, the next moment is to harvest heads.

However, Ying Xuan and She Ling are completely standing on the side of the white bone vine, Ying Xuan immediately said: "I know where she is, come with me."

After that, Yingxuan turned into a beast, and She Ling immediately sit on it.

Bai Gu Teng did not hesitate, and sit on Ying Xuan's back.

"Tweet--!" Ying Xuan flapped his wings, his body rose from the ground, and went straight into the sky.

The military finally arrived late and sent the Hawks to pursue it.

However, Yingxuan is the strongest of the eagle beasts, with the support of She Ling's wind system, plus the concealment ability of the white bone vine.  In a moment, they disappeared in place, leaving the military unable to pursue them.

This time, countless orcs see the strange abilities that disappeared in an instant, and they believed in Shi Quan's words--the orcs with mental abilities under Lang Zhi.

Residents of the capital have long regarded Shi Quan as the backbone of their hearts, and this incident naturally spread to Shi Quan's for the first time.

Shi Quan itself has tens of thousands of subjects, and it has a certain status.  In addition, the high-level officials also believed that Shi Quan knew Langzhi best, and they all acquiesced to his dominant position.

Shi Quan immediately issued a series of instructions, all to prevent Guoguo from being robbed, and at the same time rushed to the capital.

In an abandoned broken building, a black shadow passed by, and when the shadow stopped, it is discovered that it is an eagle beast carrying two people. 

Yingxuan transformed into a human form and said to Bai Gu Teng, "Guoguo must be located in the military base. It is the safest place in the capital. It is usually used to hold enemy prisoners. The guard is very strict. If you want to rescue Guoguo from there, you only can rely on internal relations."

Baiguteng didn't hear a word, only asked: "Where?"

"The head of state asked us to stare at first. When he comes back to do a genetic test, he will be able to restore his identity and naturally release Guoguo." Ying Xuan said.

She Ling glanced at Baiguteng, then "hissed" out the letter, "Are you not an orc?"

The snake beast's sense of smell is very keen, and it also has the ability to perceive heat. The white bone vine body has no temperature and no body odor. At the beginning, he only regarded him as a cold-blooded animal, which is more clean.  But yesterday Qiuqiu returned to the safe city in an instant, and the head of state was healed...

The Bone Vine has several strange abilities, each of which is terribly powerful, which is never seen before by orcs.

Combining with the dark green hair of the vine, She Ling finally boldly connected him to a plant, and suddenly realized that everything is reasonable.

"Could you be Bone Vine?" She Ling asked, staring at the Bone Vine.

Bai Gu Teng did not refute, this reaction was acquiesced to him.

Ying Xuan widened his round eyes and looked at each other with She Ling strangely.

Although She Ling said the words, the shock in his eyes is no less than Yingxuan.

"It seems that there is no need to wait for the leader." Yingxuan said: "You may be able to enter the military base."

"Where." Baiguteng became impatient.

"I'll take you." Yingxuan finished speaking and turned into a beast shape, and when the white bone vine and she Ling get on their backs, they took off again.