Chapter 246: Planted Throughout The City

Because of their extreme praise and publicity, the reputation of the meat pancake quickly spread in the city, and a major food reform quickly fermented in the desire for deliciousness.

The outside world is still fermenting, and Bai Yue's family is busy planting wheat again.

The seeds brought back by Lang Zhi are not decapitated, one by one, each with dozens of wheat.

He rubbed the bag of wheat ears casually, smashed some, and then sprinkled the ears of wheat directly on the ground where the corn stalks are still left.

Yesterday they broke the corn without cutting the stalk. But the corn stalks are also dead, and the bodies generally stand in the ground.

Soon after all the wheat is scattered, Xiong Yao turned the soil with the ability of the soil system, buried the wheat, and finally poured water.

The white bone vine concealed its own coercion, and green seedlings quickly grew in the field. The wheat seedlings sprouted in strips. You can still see the trajectory of the buds, which is quite happy.

With the growth of the wheat seedlings, the sprouting trails are invisible, and they are packed tightly together to become a green blanket on the earth.

When the wheat grows to half a person's height, a bunch of young wheat ears are born.

The wheat ears began to form flowers, and when the wind blew, there is a "swoosh" in the wheat field, and the air is full of the elegant fragrance of wheat flowers.

By this time, Bai Yue could not see any changes.

Bai Yue couldn't wait any longer, and walked to Baiguteng and asked, "Qiuqiu, how long will the wheat grow well?"

The white bone vine turned his head to look at the brown soil. Yesterday he wanted to grow a large area on it, but today he has no interest.

"It will mature a bit slower than corn, and the soil will not have enough nutrients." Bone Vine said.

Only then did Langzhi discover the changes in the soil, and wondered: "I always thought that plants are inexhaustible. I didn't expect plants to have such high requirements on the soil. No wonder you have such a strong sense of territory."

Bai Yue suddenly felt guilty, "Qiuqiu, will this affect you?"

Bai Gu Teng's face suddenly softened, holding Bai Yue's hand and said, "No, I didn't use the soil in the border area."

Bai Yue relaxed.

Holding her hand as cool as jade, her hand started to get hot, and she felt uncomfortable.

Pretending to take a shot naturally, Bai Yue smiled and ran to the gate of the city: "It's good, I'm going to enjoy the weather!"

When she reached the gate of the city, Bai Yue just gasped, and saw a group of orcs walking towards the city in a rush.

Seeing this scene, Bai Yue couldn't help but retreat.

Langzhi asked: "What happened Guoguo?"

Bai Yue pointed to the city and said, "Many orcs came out."

"Oh?" Langzhi strode over.

Bai Yue is relieved, and stand still at the gate of the city.

Before long, the group of orcs walked to the gate of the city, and the leader turned out to be Feng Hu.

None of them is empty-handed, holding a scimitar or electric drill in his hand, like a middle school student fighting in a group.

"What are you doing?" Langzhi asked.

Fenghu immediately said: "Boss, we are also going to plant corn."

Bai Yue, who is standing behind Langzhi, almost smirked: It turned out to be a farmer with a partner!

The wolf smiled blankly, "Go, go to the border to plant seeds."

"But will it sprout?" Fenghu glanced pointedly at the white bone vine under the sun not far away.

The wolf said: "It will."

The "eye" of Baiguteng is scattered all over the city, and Baiguteng naturally knows the dialogue there. If there is no objection, it is equivalent to acquiescence.

Fenghu and the orcs went happily.