Chapter 298: Small Movements Under The Table

"Okay." Xiong Yao replied, and looked back at Bai Yue uneasy.

Bai Yue wanted to say that the sugar content is not suit for diet. Look at the expression that Langzhi cares about, and think about her lack of energy, so she didn't refuse.

After Langzhi ordered Xiong Yao, he also entered the kitchen, and soon came out with the fruit platter.

"Quickly eat, I see your face is pale." Langzhi said with pity.

Bai Yue smiled with her face in his arms: "White is good, I'm tan this day."

Langzhi rubbed Bai Yue's head helplessly, "Hurry up, or I will feed you?"

"Um~ I'll do it myself." Bai Yue shook her head again, and eat.

Then Xiong Yao brought a cup of hot corn syrup.

Because it is mixed with sugarcane juice, it tastes very sweet, but with roasted fruit, the sweetness tastes just right, and it tastes much better than without sugarcane juice.

After the meat come up, the white bone vine also went to the table.

Bai Yue took a peek at the white bone vine while eating. Seeing that he just kept eating and didn't hide a few pieces for her, she secretly winked at him while the white bone vine is picking vegetables.

Hey, pack a little for me!

However, Baiguteng is naturally cold, and turns a blind eye to Bai Yue's suggestion.

Bai Yue is so depressed and angry that she stretched her leg under the table and kicked it towards the white bone vine.

Xiong Yao took a meal and looked at Bai Yue puzzled: "Guoguo, why are you kicking me?"

"Huh?" Bai Yue smashed awkwardly, "Um, my legs gets numb, so I'm make a move."

Xiong Yao freed up a hand and put it under the table, caught Bai Yue's irregular feet, and gently rubbed it.

The legs are forced to straighten, Bai Yue could only maintain her balance by stiffening her body, and stared at Bai Guteng angrily, no longer tossing.

She continued to eat the sweet and greasy food under her head, but did not notice a joke of laughter at the corner of Bai Guteng's mouth.

After eating breakfast, Baiguteng took Bai Yue's hand and walked out: "Let's get some sun."

"No." Bai Yue said angrily: "I will rest at home."

The Bone Vine talks a little, and before he speaks, Langzhi actually encouraged him: "While the sun is not very vicious, go out and play. It is not good to be bored at home."

The wolf cubs also want to play in yesterday’s climbing tent, happily jumping around their mother: "Oh oh!"

Encouraged by the whole family, Bai Yue had no choice but to agree, and obediently followed the bone vine to the roof.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao didn't go up, they both went online.

One is to check the formula for nourishing the body of the female, and the other is to check the diseases and treatments that meet the Baiyue disease.

On the roof, the wolves entangled the white bone vine and built a climbing net beside them, and they played happily on the side.

But Bai Yue, with her stomach full of food and basking in the warm sun, felt her body's strength gradually recovering.

She is still sulking, deliberately not looking at the white bone vine, just sullenly basking in the sun.

The roof is blowing with a gentle breeze, with the freshness of plants and full of oxygen.

Suddenly, there is a hint of meat in the wind.

Bai Yue suddenly opened her eyes like a cat smelling fishy, ​​followed the scent and looked at it, facing the clear and juicy figure of the Bone Vine reflecting the faint halo in the sunlight.

The white bone vine held a large leaf in his hand, and the leaf contained a small mountain of roast chicken chopped into pieces, and the aroma came from here.

Bai Yue opened her mouth wide, and looked at the White Bone Vine inconceivably, "Didn't you not take it?"

"I'm hiding it." Bone Vine said.

"Hey?" Bai Yue puzzled: "When?"