Chapter 260: Tiger's Strategy

Hu Mitian is inexplicably happy, and then he became suspicious: "Maybe the food really be her creation, right?"

Hu Mitian has always thought that food reform is a wolf's idea, and it should be placed on females to avoid risks.

After all, tossing animal meat into that appearance is too shocking, and there is a suspicion of disrespect for the dead, which is difficult for an ordinary people to accept, such as him.

The crown on the head of a female is different. No one will blame her if she fails, but her reputation will rises even if she succeeds. And what a female does is innocent, whether it is law or reason.

This is one of the places he admires the wolf cap. if he is replaced, he will do the same.

But now it seems that this female is so smart, it is possible that she thought it out.

On the other side, Bai Yue put on new clothes and opened the curtains again.

The three heads immediately rejoined the curtains, the appearance of the gentlemen is not much worse. All of them are handsome, but they are a little wretched in their posture.

Hu Mitian said: "By the way, why are we secretly watching? Guoguo's male is not there."

The eagle beast looked at the vines all over the house and said, "I always think there are eyes everywhere."

"It's really weird here." Hu Mitian replied.

Bai Yue poked the vine hanging on the window, "Qiuqiu?"

The vines on the window didn't respond, but a halo gathered in the house, and it quickly turned into the appearance of Bai Guteng.

"Does it look good?" Bai Yue smiled and turned around, opening her arms and turning around.

The skirt is the simplest straight skirt, simple and generous.

Bai Yue's feels a little strange after wearing an animal outfits that cover her whole body, and then back to normal clothes. Bai Yue always feels that the skirt is empty and chilly.

Oh, god, forgot to do something, no wonder it feels horribly empty.

The white bone vine is also alive from the 21st century, and has a certain aesthetic appreciation for clothing. He folded a vine with flowers and tied it around Bai Yue's waist.

"This is better."

Sure enough, Bai Yue felt different herself.

Her waist is tied. Her chest is protruding. Her backs turned up, and her waist looked slender.

"Let's go down and show to Xiong Yao." Bai Yue run out while pulling the Bone Vine.

After they left, Hu Mitian opened the curtains, his eyes still fixed on the window.

What a beautiful female. Her eyes, her face, her body...everything attracted him. He wanted her more and more.

"Langzhi protected her very well. We didn't have a chance to contact her at home. So we had to find a way to let her go out." Hu Mitian pondered, and soon he had an idea and smiled confidently.

……

In the afternoon, Safe City collected urgent messages from the capital.

In the next three days, a major earthquake is likely to occur on the mainland.

Unfortunately, the safe city is in the danger zone.

The capital has the most advanced science and technology, and earthquake monitoring has always been accurate. Once the news came out, it attracted great attention from animal names.

Langzhi also cared very much. He is alert to the capital, and guessed that this might be the capital's method to deal with them. Leading them out of the city, and then taking the opportunity to attack.

But the power of natural disasters is so great that they would rather be trusted than they are.

Lang Zhi issued the order that night, and the orcs in the city moved out of the housing area and camped outside the city covered by the bone vine.

With the white bone vine as the first layer of protection, it is impossible for the capital to be attack.

In this way, Hu Mitian's first move is successful.