Chapter 370: Anger

The matter is decided, Lang Zhi immediately issued the corresponding instructions.

There is no electricity at home, and the light in the huge house is dimmed instantly, making people feel chilly and gloomy for no reason.

In such a cold day, cooking and clothes are all freezing hands, Bai Yue has nothing to do, so she take Langzhi to see the breeding base.

Lang Zhi couldn't help her, so he had to respond.

To prepare for the cold, Bai Yue take the hand of Langzhi and go out.

Lele learned that the white bone vine is lying on the door and basking in the sun, but the three wolf cubs couldn't stay free and walked with their mother.

This is Bai Yue's first time out of town since she planted rice last time.  The scenery outside the city changed drastically, from dead woods covered by vines to buildings covered by vines.

There are two or three hundred thousand orcs from the capital. Fortunately, the coverage area outside the Bone Vine City is very wide. The orcs have built their houses higher and can still live in them.

Bai Yue pulled the wolf's hand and asked, "Have you visited the breeding base?"

"Of course I have seen it." Wolf said: "The original females in our safe city are four to five hundred, which are mixed with the females in the capital. Now there are more than three thousand females. Among them, more than one thousand have not been bought because of them.  Younger age."

"What about human males?" Bai Yue asked.

"More than a hundred." Wolf gritted.

Bai Yue slapped her tongue and glanced at Langzhi incredulously: "Why are there so few?"

Speaking of this, the wolf smiled bitterly: "If it weren't for too few human males, today's pure humans would not be genetically defective due to inbreeding. Now they can only choose as healthy males as possible breeders."

As a pure human, Bai Yue feel sad when she heard the end of human beings.

After sighing, Bai Yue asked, "Where is the one who is not selected?"

Lang Zhi is silent for a moment, and said in a low voice: "The cost of treatment when humans are young is very expensive."

Bai Yue's footsteps suddenly stopped, and she unconsciously pulled out her hand from Langzhi's hand, staring at Langzhi in a daze.

So... the orcs killed the human beings with no use value?

Although these things have nothing to do with her, Bai Yue still feels angry.

Men are cruelly treated by orcs, what about women?  It's just a machine responsible for fertility.

What about her?  Langzhi bring her from the breeding base for the purpose of giving birth, right?

Thinking of this, Bai Yue become even more angry.

This is a misunderstanding by Bai Yue. Langzhi is only a certain age and forced by the government to start a family.

Langzhi think that Bai Yue had come from human society, and feels anxious, and hurriedly grabbed her hand, and explained: "It is difficult for humans to grow up. Every human adult is built on huge medical expenses. We will not giving up any life, we will only give priority to keeping the health."

"Oh." Bai Yue feel a little more comfortable, but she still hadn't been able to question the wolf, and said perfunctorily: "Go, stop talking."

Langzhi is very upset, he could only hold his wife's hand tightly, and feel that she is still by his side.

"I'm sorry," said the wolf. It is their ancestors who failed to protect humans in the first place that created the current phenomenon.

Bai Yue pursed her lips, without saying a word.

"Wow?" The wolf cubs feel that the atmosphere between their parents are not good, and yelled anxiously.

Bai Yue is attracted by the child's cry and smiled at them.

Although she is angry with the whole group of orcs, she couldn't get angry at all when she treated her children.

The wolf cubs are comforted, relaxed, running around their parents and playing.