Chapter 215: Is My Injured Not Enough?

This method is really saves time. Xiong Yao's momentum towards the herd is like a tank. Breaking through the encirclement of the herd abruptly, almost as if he is not get blocked.

But this also comes at a price. Xiong Yao added a few more scratches to his arm and his head is scratched by a paw.

Entering the scope of the White Bone Vine, the orcs dared not to chase them, and could only watch the bear beast flying away.

Xiong Yao stopped at the gate of the city and put Bai Yue and the children on the ground.

"Welcome back."

The third child turned into a human form, holding the wall in excitement.

The second child also turned into a human form and leaned on the wall, "Home."

Although the eldest didn't become a human being, joy flashed in his narrow eyes, and he leaned on the wall and sniffed.

Seeing that the children are happy, Bai Yue is also happy. She raised her head and glanced at Xiong Yao, stand on her toes, and wiped the blood on Xiong Yao's forehead with a towel.

"You are really consider yourself to be an iron striker. How can you be able to use supernatural powers, and bleed again." Bai Yue said a few words first, seeing Xiong Yao's honest expression listening her nagging, his heart softened.

"Does it hurt? Don't do that next time." Bai Yue said distressedly.

Xiong Yao pressed Bai Yue's little hand, and responded with a smile: "Yeah."

Bai Yue is also smiled, and suddenly looked inside the city and said with joy: "Qiuqiu is here!"

Bai Gu Teng is standing in the middle of the road in the city, and she didn't know how long he had been watching. When Bai Yue looked over, he walked towards them.

After that incident, Bai Yue is uncomfortable facing the white bone vine, because she is anxious about the news of Langzhi and take the initiative to walk towards him.

"How's it going? Is Lang Zhi in the city?"

White Bones nodded.

The fire in the center of the city is getting bigger and bigger, and from a distance, you can see the billowing smoke rising.

The white bone vine hair is tight. There is a thin layer of transparent liquid on his face, but his expression is as cold as usual, staring at Bai Yue with only his eyes: I am also get hurt. It's very painful. Come, touch me quickly.

Bai Yue didn't understand, so she looked up at his face, "Today's sun is so big."

Qiuqiu is sweating.

Baiguteng tightened his lips, and under the burning harassment, he became a little angry.

Why can't she see it? He is bleeding, why can't Yueyue see it?

She would wipe Xiong Yao even a little bit. Why did she turn a blind eye when he is bleeding all over?

Because his blood is transparent? Isn't it obvious?

Bai Yue can feel that the ball's emotionally is wrong, and blinks blankly.

Looking at each other like this is very ambiguous to outsiders.

Xiong Yao frowned. Before Bai Yue could see why he came, stepped forward and picked her up.

"Let's go to see Langzhi."

...

On the other side, Langzhi is busy lighting the fire, and finally waited for the arrival of his subordinates, but only Fwnghu is coming.

"Where are the other orcs?" Wolfman asked.

Fenghu saw that the white bone vine is not resisting. He is shocked, and only when he heard Lang Yan question, he recovered.

"Back to the boss, everyone is afraid of the white bone vine and dare not to come in. Just staying outside."

Lang Yan's face is as dark as the bottom of a pot immediately. He opened the personal terminal screen on his wrist, and said sternly: "Get me them, right now! Who dares to resist, they never entering the city of exile in the future!"

The leader became angry, and seeing that the white bone vine was burnt severely, the beasts hurried into is coverage of the white bone vine.

Fenghu said again: "Boss, there is an orc report, Xiong Yao and your female have entered the city together."

The anger on Lang Zhi's face is instantly replaced by joy, and he laughed a few times, and said, "Okay, how can Xiong Yao escape this time!"