Chapter 356: Scapegoat

Langzhi followed Bai Yue into the bedroom. Bai Yue did not look back but she heard his footsteps, her face became even hotter, and she pretended to adjust the entire bed sheet casually, and asked, "Did you see Lele?"

"It seems to be out." Wolf gritted.

"Going out?" Bai Yue touched her breast, which is beginning to swell. Every time she started to get milk, it meant that Lele is about to eat, and said: "Help me find him back."

Lang Zhi felt that Lele had been out for too long, so he agreed.

Outside, Lele stand on the edge of the white bone vine covering. When he came out, his belly is deflated, and he is looking for opportunities to drill inside.

Every vine seemed to have eyes, no matter where Lele drilled from, he could be spotted at the first time and shooed out.

Hungry and colic, Lele sit down on the ground and shouted: "Mom!!!"

"She's far away." Bone Vine appeared in a good mood, and the vine woven a beautiful swing between the two big trees. He sit lightly on it, like the king of elves in the mountains.

Lele looked at his aloof father, and then at the depths of the white bone vine. The little emerald eyes made him want to see through: "Mom..."

At this moment, Lang Zhi followed the smell of Lele.

"Bai Yao!"

A powerful voice came, and Lele stayed for a while, only to realize that the wolf is calling himself, his eyes burst instantly, and he run towards him: "Mom, mom, mom!"

Baiguteng frowned and immediately drew Lele out, and then shielded all external sounds and images.

Langzhi called as he walked, and go out without stopping.

Lele is so angry that he vomited blood, rushed to Baiguteng to find him desperately, and is taught another lesson.

Lele run far, Langzhi found Lele's resting place all the way, but no one is found, and has doubts flashed in his heart.

He hadn't come back yet, Bai Yue already eat, and the milk rose very quickly, and couldn't help running out to find Lele.

"Lele!"

Bai Yue's crisp voice came, and the white bone vine suddenly changed his face, using the vine to push Lele: "You go!"

"Mom!" Lele wailed loudly, his body being pushed straight and rolled by the vines, his hands still stretched in the direction of his mother, always waiting for her hug.

If only Bai Yue is alone, the White Bone Vine could also deceive Bai Yue in the same way, but at this time the wolf is back.

He couldn't hide it anymore, thinking of Yueyue's temper, Bai Guteng is terrified and chose to escape.

"mom!"

Lele's crying voice finally reached the outside world.

Bai Yue knew that there's something wronged when she heard it, and run to the voice quickly: "Lele?"

Lele is faster than her, rushed out of the vines covered with dust, and fly into her mother's arms: "Mom!"

While shouting, he got into his mother's clothes and eat impatiently.

Bai Yue is so distressed that she patted Lele's back again and said distressedly: "Why do you play so far away from home? Are you lost?"

Langzhi walked out quickly, hugged Bai Yue, and said in a petting and helpless tone: "Why do you come out? It hurts to walk so far."

The wolf watched Bai Yue, counted Bai Yue, Bai Yue held the child, counted the child, suddenly looked at each other, and laughed.

"The pack of wolf cubs won't bring Lele back, this time I must have a lesson!" Lang Zhi said as he walked back.

Although Lele is not in danger, Lele could not find a way back, and let Guoguo find it out herself, which touched his bottom line.

"It was the wolf baby who brought him out?" Bai Yue thought of the wolf baby at home, and feel that the wolf baby is wrong on their own, so she did not oppose the wolf's decision.

As a result, the wolf babies now are feeling so sad.