Chapter 259: New Clothes

At noon, the air is very dry-hot. The air conditioner is turned on in the living room, which is very cool.

However, Bai Yue liked the circulating air and did not stay in the air-conditioned room. She took the needles and fabrics to pass the time and went to the attic on the third floor.

Sitting at the window, blowing the wind, making clothes for herself, is also quite comfortable.

A body is attached to her back, and his arms are wrapped around her waist.

Bai Yue didn't need to look, she knew who it is after smelling the smell, and said with a smile: "Zhi."

Langzhi touched Bai Yue's hair affectionately with his chin, "Your smell is really good."

Bai Yue hid in shame and continued to do her own needlework.

"The shampoo I use is the same as yours. It taste the same as yours if it smells good or not."

"You just smell good." Langzhi said with a smile: "The smell on you is different."

Bai Yue's face is flushed quietly, and she stopped talking to Langzhi, sewing her clothes in a serious manner.

Finally there is time and conditions to do what she wants to do, Bai Yue has nothing to do, and plans to make a modern suit for herself first.

Suddenly, she felt that something is staring at her, and she looked out the window.

There are really a pair of eyes outside.

A black eagle is standing on the roof of the villa next door, and the sharp eagle pupils are staring at her.

"Are there people living in next door?" Bai Yue said in surprise.

She couldn't see the roof of the building next door at the height of Langzhi. She bent down and see the eagle.

The eagle always likes to stand on high places, and Langzhi is not suspicious, and said: "It seems to be an orc who borrowed our bowl."

"Oh." Bai Yue nodded, and suddenly remembered the spit on clothes when she first came to the world of beasts. Fortunately, Langzhi is not a bird, otherwise she would have dressed as an "angel".

"Puff!" Bai Yue laughed out loud. It is estimated that the female of this eagle is wearing an angel costume every day.

"What are you laughing at?" Langzhi asked.

"Nothing." Bai Yue said with a hold of a smile.

At this time, Langzhi's phone ringing. He raised his hand and glanced, then said, "I have something to do. Your eyes are not good. Don't do it for too long to hurt your eyes."

"I know, I will rest after I finish this." Bai Yue responded with a smile.

Langzhi bent down and stamped a gentle kiss on Bai Yue's forehead, and then left the room.

Several vines with flowers hung down from the window. The freshness of plants and the scent of flowers lingered in the air, smelling very comfortable.

"Qiuqiu." Bai Yue said hello with a smile.

The vines on the windows sway without wind, swaying in the air, releasing their breath.

Bai Yue sit in the window for a long time, and twisted and sewed out a simple vest skirt.

I can't bear to look directly at the details, but it's okay from a distance.

"Qiuqiu, I'll wear it for you to see." Bai Yue took the clothes and looked at it, smiling at the vine at the window.

The vines seemed to be blown by the wind, making a "rusty" sound, as if they are responding.

Bai Yue smiled and began to undress, just unzipping the crotch zipper, remembering something, and leaning to the window to look at the top of the building next door.

The eagle left at some point, and the window next door is directly opposite, covered with curtains.

She still didn't feel relieved, and drew the curtains "shut", and then began to change clothes.

In the window next door, there are three heads on the edge of the curtain. Seeing Bai Yue close the curtain, they straightened their body.

"Do you see it? She will undress herself. She's really different." Hu Mitian exclaimed.

Ying Xuan hesitated for a moment, and said, "The bowl of dumplings we ate was given to me by her."