Chapter 306: Hu Mitian Is Besieged

Hu Mitian made the enlightenment and confidently said: "It depends on whether you have that ability."

After all, the tiger grabbed his smile, and instantly burst out the aura of the strong and the superior, and a tiger roar turned into a strong and majestic tiger.

Feng Hu immediately turned into a beast, rushing towards the tiger in the sky.

"Roar!"

Hu Mitian, surrounded by groups, rushed towards Feng Hu with all his strength. The claws that stepped on the soil are covered with a layer of metallic color, and the claws are shining with cold light. What they ran over is not the tiger’s intangible claw prints, but clean cut marks.

Feng Hu is fast, and while the wet hair adds to the burden, it also makes his body slippery, with less resistance when running, and the speed is not affected at all.

The two beasts wrestled, Hu Mitian bite over, Fenghu predicted in advance, and cleanly avoided his attack, turned and rushed towards Hu Mitian's body.

"Chang!"

The claws of Feng Hu caught Hu Mitian's body, without the imaginary touch of scratching the flesh, but the hard feeling of hitting metal, making a harsh sound.

A gleam of golden light flashed over the place where Hu Mitian is caught, the tiger licked his lips and did not counterattack, and continued to sprint forward: "Roar!"

Reunion with the army is the top priority. The bone vine is not friendly to the orcs outside. If you delay it for a second, one more orc may die.

The front paws of Feng Hu stepped on the ground, and there is a dull pain in his paws. He didn't care about this discomfort and immediately caught up.

Hu Mitian and the beasts faced each other, inevitably biting.

He is like a sharp knife, breaking open indestructibly, leaving blood stains all the way.

The metal capable of his whole body is as hard as steel, capable of both defense and offense. The claws covered with metal ability can easily cut the fur of the orcs and harvest their lives.

But he is not a defensive orc anyway, he has sacrificed a lot in defense for his offensiveness. 

Faced with the encirclement and suppression of hundreds of people, if the tiger's energy is not transferred in time, it will leave scars on the body.

After finally rushing out of the siege, Hu Mitian also suffered a few more minor injuries.

Before he could catch his breath, the road ahead is blocked again.

Shi Quan win the bet. After all, he found the tiger first.

"Hahahaha..." Shi Quan laughed wildly, his eyes flashing with astonishing light excitedly.

As soon as he pointed his finger at Hu Mitian, his voice id determined and stern: "Kill the tiger! I will be the head of state, and your criminal record will be wiped out. You can still become my confidant, go!"

It has to be said that Shi Quan does have two brushes to win over people's hearts.

Although many people are carrying several years of imprisonment and fighting on the most dangerous battlefields for this purpose, few want to turn the tide.

He really wanted to go the other way. They are Langzhi's men not long ago.

However, in just ten days, Shi Quan had conquered 80% of the criminals, and the other 20% had no retreat and could only follow the trend.

Following the words of Shi Quan, the orcs of the criminal army got murderous in their eyes and rushed fiercely at the tiger.

Hu Mitian finally broke through the siege and is blocked again. The situation is much worse than before.

Although he didn't like Shi Quan, he is a strong person with substantial energy. Under heavy surrounding, such a strong person of the same level is a fatal blow to him.

Hu Mitian's footsteps stopped, looked back, and run toward the city decisively.

"Wow?" The orc on Fenghu's side asked Fenghu inquiringly.