Chapter 258: The Tiger Has Fallen

She Ling became interested in raw fishery on the road. Although he is not interested in the smell of cooked food, he still wanted to fulfill his curiosity about meat.

In particular, this is still upright, and is ordered by the head of state.

She Ling took the spoon, scooped a dumpling, and delivered it to his mouth slowly.

"I suggest you blow it out before eating it." Ying Xuan said timely.

"It doesn't matter." She Ling said coldly, putting the dumplings into his mouth.

After chewing, She Ling's expression suddenly changed.

The pain on his face is more obvious than Yingxuan. But unlike Yingxuan, the speed of chewing did not slow down, instead it got faster.

Hu Mitian is completely confused, what kind of smell it is that made the orcs both painful and unable to stop.

Why is it so like a drugs?

When She Ling finished the dumplings, Hu Mitian asked the same words: "How is it?"

She Ling picked up the water cup and poured water into his mouth. He opened his mouth and his words became ambiguous: "Lie down on the corpse like a swallow." (I also suggest you try it.)

Hu Mitian: "...How is your tongue?"

"Hiss~" She Ling spit out the letter, which is always a faint red letter, which became several times thicker after a while, stiffly swinging outside of She Ling's lips.

Hu Mitian: "..."

Ying Xuan: "..."

Hu Mitian is frustrated by the two subordinates, took a deep breath, scooped up a dumpling, and fed it into his mouth.

Suddenly all mysteries are solved.

It's too good to eat! Too delicious!

He swears that he has never eaten such a delicious food in his life. It's so delicious that he almost chewed his tongue.

But why are their expression painful?

This is because it is too hot. Biting the dumpling belly, the smell of meat exploded in the mouth, and at the same time, the heat contained in it could not escape, burning his mouth.

But because it is so delicious, he couldn't bear to stop, and could only endure the delicious pain abruptly.

Not to mention it's just burning, it's a thousand cuts, he seems to be reluctant to spit out the food.

Each tasted a dumpling, three faces looked at each other, and then tacitly found a tool like a spoon, scooped the dumpling and ate it.

"Pay attention to the method of dumplings, let's learn it too." Hu Mitian said, no matter what it is made of, he has bound to learn the method!

He has always prided himself on being righteous, feeling that he has fallen into a world of sin.

"Yes, boss!"

She Ling and Ying Xuan sonorously responded with a firm attitude!

...

In the villa next door, Bai Yue's family also finished their lunch.

The children are full enough to eat, all of them eat so much that they have a round belly, and they can’t move a bit.

"It's really fat! You'll all grow into little fat anyway." Bai Yue rubbed a child's stomach. The hard-bang-bang feel made her dare not use force for fear that it would blow them up.

"Woo~" The third child who is rubbed his stomach yelled comfortably.

The other two wolf cubs lay on their backs, gasping for breath.

Lang Zhi lifted the wolf cubs one by one, and said: "Let them be. They will have the strength to exercise when they are full. They will grow stronger. Let's all go in and rest. It's hot outside."

"Yeah." Bai Yue picked up the last youngest, and walked into the house behind Langzhi.

She is embarrassed to tell Langzhi that in her time, because the diet is so good, except for the people who did not eat fat, all people had trouble losing weight.

Hey, I hope the children don't grow up to be fat.