Chapter 236: Design rest table

Langzhi raised his hand to block it. It didn't hurt or itchy, but the fire in the stove is too strong, and a lot of flour floated into the fire.

With a "bang--" the ground, the fire exploded along the flour, and a small dust explosion occurred.

Immediately the flame enveloped Langzhi.

Bai Yue is taken aback: "Zhi!"

When the flames in the air extinguished, Lang Zhi put down his arms. His silver hair is completely full of ashes, and his face is covered with ashes, as if crawling out of a chimney.

Bai Yue: "..."

After a moment of stunned, Bai Yue clutched her stomach and let out a burst of laughter: "Hahahahaha..."

The wolf cubs are taken aback by the sudden explosion, and when they saw their mother laugh, they relaxed, and followed with a burst of laughter.

"Oh oh oh oh oh..."

"Hahahahaha..."

The laughter of the children made Langzhi feel completely lost. First, he glanced at the children, successfully shocked the children with his father's coercion, and then looked at Bai Yue with a bad look.

"Guoguo! Guoguo!" Langzhi lowered his voice and said every word.

Bai Yue's body shook, and instinctively wanted to escape.

It is too late, and Langzhi stretched out his arms, carried Bai Yue and walked into the house: "Look at how I finish off you tonight!"

"No! Help, help!" Bai Yue feels ashamed and get embarrassed, kicking her legs straight.

Just about to enter, the door is suddenly blocked by vines.

The wolf paused, rolling his eyes to look at the white bone vine.

Bone Vine said: "Let her go."

Bai Yue glanced gratefully, still the best is Qiuqiu.

"This is our private matter between partners, do you want to interfere too?" Lang Zhi said frankly.

Bai Yue's face turned redder, really shameless! Haha

She swayed from the left to right on the shoulder of the wolf, howling to relieve the embarrassment: "Let me down!"

Bai Gu Teng thought for a while, a bright light flashed in his eyes, and suddenly said: "You want me to choose a room, I have chosen."

Lang Zhi: "?"

"Yueyue slept in your room yesterday, but she should sleep in my room today." Baiguteng said while looking at the wolf with an innocent look.

Lang Zhi frowned slightly, and Bai Yue, who is lying on his shoulder, also stopped.

What does Qiuqiu mean? He wants to sleep in a room with her? Will the relationship with Qiuqiu be the same as that of Xiong Yao?

Bai Yue thought about the relationship with Qiuqiu, but did not expect the reality to come faster. Before she is ready, Qiuqiu already made a request.

Will Lang Zhi agree? It's okay if he doesn't agree, what should I do if he agrees?

The reality has developed towards the side that Bai Yue most wants to escape from.

Lang Zhi tightened his fists, or put Bai Yue down, curled his lips and smiled: "What can I do for you?"

The White Bone Vine is the strongest existence here, controlling and protecting the safe city, and Lang Zhi had to give in.

He can only rejoice, but fortunately, the white bone vine is just a plant and can't do much to Guoguo.

Bai Yue sighed in her heart as she is held by the heatless hands of the vine.

Regardless of the provocation of Langzhi, the Bone Vine led Bai Yue into the room.

"Boom!" Lang Zhi punched the door frame.

"You have paid no less for Guoguo than me. From now on, the three of us will take turns to live with Guoguo." Langzhi said to Xiong Yao, twisting his eyebrows.

According to Bai Guteng's temperament, if he didn't arrange this, then the two would not definitely take turns. In fact, Xiong Yao has always been grateful for the care of the wolf cubs. Anyway, he has to arrange for Xiong Yao, too. So it's better to let him come in.

Xiong Yao is overjoyed, with a rare ecstasy, and solemnly said: "Thank you."

Contrary to Xiong Yao's mood, Lang Zhi is very depressed, and responded perfunctorily, squatting on the stove to eat buns.