Chapter 256: Roll Dumpling Wrappers With Magic

Bai Gu Teng also glanced at Ying Xuan, with a cold expression on his face and no emotion in his eyes.

But Ying Xuan's inexplicable feeling is seen through all his body, and he felt the creeps.

He hurriedly lowered his head, not daring to look at him again.

The white bone vine took a foot and stepped into the air, but did not fall, and fell slowly like a fallen leaf.

Resting on the ground, looking at Bai Yue's pouting mouth, Bai Guteng smiled slightly and tilted his head and said, "Is it difficult?"

"It's look simple, but you will know how difficult it is when you work on it." Bai Yue said unconvinced.

Bai Gu Teng poked the dough, then grabbed a handful of noodles.

"Hey, make less. That's too much." Bai Yue guided.

"Can't it be cut into small pieces?" Baiguteng said solemnly: "Roll out a little bigger, and cut a few more dumpling skins."

Bai Yue looked at the white bone vine, and suddenly felt that he is so aggressive.

"Okay, you can roll it out." I see how you roll it out. You can't fit the cutting board for such a big dough.

Bai Yue has arms around her chest, waiting to watch the ball make a joke.

I didn't take the ball rolling pin, and directly pressed the dough with both hands, and then a magical scene appeared.

The dough is squeezed like two pieces of glass, gradually flattening, beyond the palm of the white bone vine, and still extending outwards, and there is no adhesion at all, because the contact surface is only air.

Bai Yue widened her eyes: "What magic did you use?"

Baiguteng smiled slightly at Bai Yue, which is considered tacit.

Bai Yue is envious, and quietly grabbed a piece of dough, trying to make it with her mental power.

Her mental power has improved a lot, and she has been able to poke small holes in the dough, but it is still hard to control it like the white bone vine.

Annoyed, she poked a big hole in the dough.

Soon, the dough between the hands of Baiguteng turned into a table-big dough.

The dough is as thin as a transparent film, through which light can pass through, and things on the ground can be seen vaguely across one layer.

"Is this all right?" Bai Guteng tilted his head and looked at Bai Yue.

Bai Yue nodded again: "Yes, you can. You can wait a moment. I'll cut it with a knife."

Dozens of square skins are cut out from this noodle. In this way, the problem of dumpling skins is finally solved.

Bai Gu Teng "rolls" dumpling skins, and Bai Yue's and Lang Zhi's are different.

Because the skin is too thin, it is not dumplings. No matter what technique is used, the finished product is wonton.

Bai Yue abandoned the treatment, and the first piece of skin is directly wrapped into wontons.

In the second skin, she explained that the white bone vine had been thickened and made the semi-circular dumplings she wanted most.

Quick-freeze the wrapped dumplings to avoid sticking. After all the packaging is finished, the big pot starts to cook.

Soon, the fragrance wafted out.

The red meat in the belly can be seen in the cooked wontons, and when it is put into the chicken soup, the fragrance is more abundant.

Bai Yue tasted one first, and is moved to cry.

"Delicious!!"

Langzhi amusedly clicked on Bai Yue's nose: "Is there anything that you don't think is delicious?"

"Um..." Bai Yue glared at the wolf with her cheeks bulging: Can you just not tear down the mood? Mr. Stupid Wolf.

The wolf grinned twice and opened the courtyard door.

The orcs outside stand up together, looking at the courtyard with bright eyes.

"Boss!"

The wolf whispered: "The new food is successful. I will post the operation video to the Internet. You can queue up here, and everyone can have it and got a bowl."

"Thank you boss!"

The orcs said in unison, and then rushed to the front, forming a line for the first time.

For a time, only Ying Xuan is still standing there, not keeping up with everyone's rhythm.

Seeing Lang Zhi looked over, Ying Xuan hurriedly walked to the end of the line up.