Chapter 301: Deterioration

After eating and playing during the day, Bai Yue's spirit returned to normal.  But early in the morning of the next day, it will become weaker again.

This lasted for several days, Bai Yue is almost used to this pain.

Today, out of hunger and weakness, she is the first to wake up.

Outside the window is still pitch black, the white bone vine on the left is lying quietly, the silver wolf on the right is sleeping peacefully, a black bear in the bed is also sleeping soundly, the children are scattered around the bed, sleeping in a mess.

Bai Yue couldn't sleep anymore, and wanted to get up to wash and make the family's breakfast.

She sit up slowly with great experience, climbed out of the bed from the white bone vine, walked to the closet methodically, and leaned against the closet before the dizziness came.

This is a technical job. If you go fast, you will get dizzy in advance.  If you walk slowly, you will faint halfway because it's time for dizziness.

Bai Yue leaned against the closet, her legs are so soft that she is playing waves uncontrollably, and she obviously feel that today is much more serious than usual.

Hold on, it will be fine in a while.

Bai Yue gritted her teeth, but still couldn't hold her back.

"Ah!" Bai Yue fell to the ground and fell to the floor.

A pair of silver eyes are immediately opened in the darkness, and the faint moonlight from several turns hit those eyes, reflecting an amazing green light.

"Huh!" Langzhi jumped to Bai Yue's side and arched her with his mouth.

"I didn't...it's okay." Bai Yue lay weakly on the ground and didn't have the strength to get up.

Lang Zhi turned into a human form and hugged Bai Yue horizontally.

The body suddenly rose up, giving Bai Yue a strong sense of weightlessness. The dizziness that had just stabilized is once again intense, and she groaned uncomfortably: "Um..."

Langzhi hurriedly put Bai Yue on the bed and touched her face: "Guoguo? Are you alright?"

The other two males also woke up, Xiong Yao got out of bed without saying a word and walked out of the room quickly to prepare Bai Yue's breakfast.  The Bone Vine puts the palm of his hand on Bai Yue's forehead and transmits gentle energy.

With the help of Baiguteng, Bai Yue become more comfortable. Leaning in the arms of the wolf, her breathing gradually calmed down.

"Breakfast is here." Xiong Yao turned on the light and walked quickly with a bowl of roasted dragon fruit. "Guoguo, you hurry up eat it."

"Yeah." Bai Yue replied, smelling the greasy sweet scent of dragon fruit, and had no appetite at all.

In order to get rid of the feeling of weakness earlier, Bai Yue directly used the dragon fruit in front of her as medicine, and opened her mouth to hold a spoonful of fruit pulp to her mouth.

Before Bai Yue brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth, her mouth is very dry, and the dragon fruit flesh is not as well hydrated as expected. Bai Yue swallowed very reluctantly, and her stomach suddenly surged violently.

"Well!"

Bai Yue pushed Xiong Yao away and spit out the food that had just been swallowed in her stomach.

The empty stomach did not stop, and continued to mess around, forcing Bai Yue's stomach acid to spit out.

Xiong Yao hurried out and brought in a cup of warm water.

"Rinse your mouth quickly."

Bai Yue vomited a lot of tears in her eyes, and she didn't even have the strength to respond.  With Xiong Yao's help, she sighed, then panted softly in the arms of the wolf.

Regardless of what time it is, Lang Zhi immediately notified the hospital using his phone.

"Let's go to the hospital again."

Bai Yue hugged the waist of Lang Zhi, the hand behind him pulled his tail hair, and whispered: "Zhi, I'm hungry. I want to eat something salty. I want to drink soup."

Langzhi thought for a while and said, "Okay, I'll cook it now. Let's eat before going to the hospital."

Everyone agreed to feed Bai Yue before going to the hospital. After all, her body always recovers when she is full.