Chapter 290: Race

Langzhi is still thinking about it, Bai Yue didn't wait for them to answer, and repeatedly said: "If you don't want to go, I don't want it, too."

Hu Mitian's expression revealed a bit of disappointment.

Langzhi followed Bai Yue's words and said, "Now that Shi Quan has not dead, yet, I have to go to the capital slowly."

"Okay, let me ask how it's progressing." Hu Mitian replied, pressing a few times on his phone, and then his face changed.

"What's the matter?" Langzhi asked.

Hu Mitian's eyes darkened, and he said calmly, "I can't reach my people anymore."

The wolf said: "Don't capsize in the gutter."

Hu Mitian grinned, "Am I so easy to be calculated? Shi Quan dares to plot against me, and he must pay the price!"

Bai Yue pulled Lang Zhi's tail and whispered: "Zhi, I want to go home."

Hu Mitian always here. She can't tell her condition here.

Anyway, the hospital couldn't find out why she came, so Lang Zhi agreed, and hugged Bai Yue: "Let's go."

"Woo~"

The wolf cubs immediately get up, stretched a long waist, and followed their father out of the ward.

As soon as she left the hospital, the air became fresh, and the sun-warmed wind blew on her skin very comfortably, and Bai Yue became more energetic.

"Let me down, I want to go by myself." Bai Yue flicked her leg.

"Don't fall down again." Lang Zhi said uneasy.

"Don't worry, I'm much better." Bai Yue raised her head and said confidently.

The wolf reluctantly put her down, and is afraid that she would fall, and followed at every her step.

The wolf cubs who are already knee-high by Bai Yue immediately surrounded their mother, rubbing and screaming happily.

"Hehe~" Bai Yue touched their back hair, her eyes rolled, and said, "Do you want to race with your mother?"

"Wow?" Bai Yue looked ahead, and pointed to the sign of the amusement park. "Who might run there first is the winner. OK?"

"Wow!"

The three wolf cubs challenged in unison, and immediately turned around to stand side by side with their mother, making a starting position.

"Guoguo, don't mess around." Langzhi said funnyly.

"It's okay, i don't make trouble." Bai Yue blocked Langzhi with one hand and stared at the destination ahead, "One! Two! Three!"

As soon as the third sound fell, the three wolf cubs flew out like a firefighter.

Bai Yue, as the person who shouted the password, fell in the end instead.

She also hurriedly moved, moving her slender legs quickly. Obviously much longer than the wolf cubs, but the speed always cannot keep up, the wolf cubs are always far ahead.

The speeds of the three wolf cubs are far apart, and they all run very bravely. The strongest eldest is slightly better, running at the forefront, the second and third are not the same.

Fearing that Bai Yue would fall, the males in the rear speed up.

Hu Mitian said: "Sure enough, it is a wolf father without a dog, they are very resemble of you."

Lang Zhi did not speak, but there is a hint of pride between his brows.

"However, I remember that your ancestors didn’t have black wolves. This litter wolf cubs is surprising. Two of them have miscellaneous hairs." The tiger said casually, "But they look healthy, not like the signs of disease are a bit like a child’s mother."

The look in Lang Zhi's eyes suddenly stopped, "You are joking. Although Guoguo is smart, she is an ordinary person. How can it affect the child."

Hu Mitian turned his head and glanced at Langzhi, and said earnestly: "I believe that Guoguo has. No matter what, it will not change. Let alone that can hurt Guoguo."