Chapter 399: Sick

"Mom." Lele stretched out his short arm to grab his mother's foot and followed into the room.

Langzhi put Bai Yue on the bed, tucked the quilt, straightened her messy hair, and said softly: "I'll go to call the doctor. You lie on the bed obediently. Don't get up."

"I'm really fine." Bai Yue smiled.

Lang Zhi's eyes became cold, Bai Yue suddenly fell silent, and half of her face is covered with a quilt, only a pair of eyes looked at Lang Zhi.

Langzhi said to Lele again: "You are cold. You can make her cold. Don't near your mother."

While Lang Zhi is talking, he called the wolf cubs and said: "You lie down with your mother for a while."

"Sure."

The wolf cubs agreed like adults, jumped on the bed one by one, and got into the quilt.

After Langzhi left, Bai Yue held the baby wolf in the quilt with one hand, and stretched out the quilt with the other hand to wave to Lele: "Lele also come in to warm up."

Before yesterday, Lele would take the initiative to climb into bed without Bai Yue calling.

Today, he shook his head unswervingly, and said numbly, "Lele is cold. Lele doesn't want to freeze mom."

These two short sentences are what Langzhi said just now, and he has learned and used them vividly.

Bai Yue herself felt that it didn’t matter, she wanted to pull Lele in, but she didn’t expect Lele to be a small person, she couldn’t even pull it. This made her proud of Lele’s strength, but she still couldn’t protect him.  The loss.

In the end, Lele just sit on the quilt beside her mother and stared at her intently.

Bai Yue lay down for a while, and when she became lazy, her spirit became even weaker, and her symptoms of cold became significantly worse, and her head is so dizzy that she could not lift her head.

When Lang Zhi invited Doctor Leopard, Bai Yue had passed out and fell asleep. 

She lay quietly on the bed and fell asleep, with three young wolf heads neatly arranged next to the pillow, and a pink and jade milk doll lying on the quilt, which is a warm picture.

Doctor Leopard carried the medicine box and walked into the bedroom. Seeing the picture in the room, he couldn't help but smile slightly, with a bit of envy hidden in his smile.

But seeing Bai Yue's face clearly, Doctor Leopard became serious, and stepped up to the bedside.

"Guoguo fell into the water yesterday, isn't she all right?" Doctor Leopard frowned.

The wolf said: "Guoguo has good physique, plus yesterday... She was handled properly. There is nothing serious at first. It was only after another cold this morning that the condition got worse."

Doctor Leopard pressed his lower lip tightly, placed the medical kit on the bedside table, and while holding the examination equipment, said, "How do you take care of the female? It's bad enough to fall into the water, and even let her catch the cold again."

Langzhi did not explain either, but urged: "Hurry up and help her."

Lele listened to Doctor Leopard's words, and put his face on his mother's stomach with a blanket.

Doctor Leopard used simple medical equipment to check Bai Yue, and said: "No other symptoms can be seen. It should be just a cold. I will prescribe some medicine for her. It is best to take her to a female hospital outside the city for a check.  Electricity, more accurate inspection."

"I also plan to take her out of the city to live for a few days, and recover in a better environment, so let's go and see." Langzhi said.

Doctor Leopard packed up his things and left.

...

When Bai Yue woke up, she had already arrived in a strange room.

The room is warm and feverish in the bed.  Her head is still chaotic, and her body is as heavy as lead.

Lang Zhi stayed up all night, sit on the edge of the bed and take a nap. His head drooping when he is half asleep and half awake, then he wake up.