Chapter 395: Only Mother Is The Best In The World

Bai Yue was too embarrassed to ask him to treat this place for herself, slipped off the bed wrapped in a quilt, and squatted by the basin to clean.

With her activity, a stream of heat flowed uncontrollably from inside her body, dripping onto the palm of her hand.

Bai Yue shook her hand, her face was so hot that she could fry eggs, she didn't dare to look at it, and quickly put her hands in hot water to wash.

Fortunately, the wolf hadn't had time to wash her here just now, otherwise it would be really shameless to see people.

The private part swelled so badly that Bai Yue didn't dare to wash it, and finally cleaned it up. She opened the cabinet and turned over the suit, and put it on quickly.

Looking back at the white bone vine, he was also looking at her, as if he had never looked away.

Bai Yue lowered her head slightly, and asked in a low voice, "Why don't you go out to bask in the sun?"

"I want to stay by your side." Bai Guteng said bluntly.

Bai Yue immediately understood that he was minding and didn't give her treatment-the body should be really intentional.

"I...I'm hungry, I'm going to eat." Bai Yue said, walking out quickly.

The pain at the base of her leg was so bad that she had to walk with her legs crossed, which was extremely embarrassing.

White bone vine came out immediately.

A hot breakfast has been placed on the table, and Bai Yue's special seat has already been placed with tableware and a large bowl of chicken soup.

"It's so fragrant." Bai Yue walked slowly to the dining room, quickly sat down, couldn't help but look at the kitchen, looking for the culprit that made her such a thing.

Unexpectedly, the wolves in the kitchen.

It's rare that Langzhi will cook everything that can be done in the kitchen next time.

Boiled tender corn, boiled eggs, roasted fruits, porridge, dumplings, barbecue... The huge table is half of the dishes.

"You and the children need to make up for it." The wolf said, holding a dumpling and putting it in a bowl of Bai Yue.

The wolf cubs have been on the table long ago, with two snots hanging under their noses, and they sneezed from time to time.

It is estimated that they have been taught by the wolf sniper. They also know that they sneeze into the ground, causing snots of water on the ground. 

Seeing the children's uncomfortable appearance, Bai Yue also felt itchy nose.

Hey, she seems to have a cold too.

"Lele and Xiong... Where's Xiong Yao?" Bai Yue's face turned red just when he mentioned Xiong Yao's name.

"Xiong Yao went out to chop wood, Lele..."

Langzhi wanted to tell Bai Yue that he hadn't seen him since last night, and at this moment, slow footsteps came from the door.

He turned his head and looked, isn't it Lele?

Lele stood upright and walked into the room step by step, his limbs stiff like a rusty robot.  The thin clothes were frozen to a lumpy, and it was wrapped like cardboard.  The little face exposed outside the clothes was pale with black green, and his expression was stiff, like a zombie doll crawling out of the grave.

"Lele!" Bai Yue exclaimed and stood up.

A few hours ago...

Lele was still soaking in the water, looking up at the top, as if looking at the only hope of life.

The night is so long that it can be calculated in milliseconds.

Without the sun, he couldn't breathe through photosynthesis, he could only hold his breath.

But the night seems to never go by, and the sky is always dark.

His body is very cold, and his bones are almost frozen to ice scum.

Suddenly, he didn't want to look forward to the frozen exit anymore, and finally lowered his head.

Then he found that the terrain at the bottom of the lake was high and low.

Lele immediately began to explore and explored the entire lake bottom, finally standing on the higher bottom of the lake and touching the ice layer, directly smashed it with a punch and broke the ice.

The sun rose, and the bright sunshine shone on his black face.

He doesn't yearn for sunshine so much, he just wants to return to his mother's arms.

In this world, only mother is the best.