Chapter 371: Humans At The Breeding Base

All the way to the breeding base, the atmosphere suddenly became lively.

The doors and windows of the breeding base are closed tightly, and the indoor air is warm, but a little stuffy.  The orcs come and go, holding piles of female dirty clothes in their hands, or carrying buckets of dry wood and boiling water.

The orcs greeted the wolf in a friendly and enthusiastic manner when they see him, but they couldn't stop gazing at Bai Yue.

Langzhi could not forget how these orcs planned to harm Guoguo for a desire to have healthy females. His expressions are not very good, so he hugged Bai Yue and get the right to possess.

The orcs are also feels guilty and didn't dare to look again.

Marshal Black Panther received the news a long time ago and know that Guoguo would come, so he come as quickly as possible, and then they stepped into the breeding base.

"Brother Wolf, Guoguo, you are here." The Panther greeted happily.

Bai Yue had a good impression of him and smiled slightly.

The Panther feels flattered, his ears are pierced.

The wolf smiled with a cold face, and said solemnly: "Let's take a look at the female's condition."

"With electricity, the female's living environment is much better." Black Panther is a little serious when talking about business, "Come with me, and I will show you."

Following the Panthers, it didn't take long before Bai Yue see the female bedroom.

The rooms are simple but spacious, with ten in each room.  They aren't as hot as her when she come, all of them wear clothes, trying to keep out the cold.  They are already fat, so they are like a ball in their clothes.

Seeing someone coming, the females all raised their heads and glanced around in their hands to see if they had food.

Bai Yue waved her hand in front of her nose, and said, "Do you smell anything?"

Langzhi and Black Panther know what it is, and both feels a little embarrassed.

The Panther walked out, lowered his voice and said to the orc who take care of the ten females at the door: "What have you done? The smell of feces in the room is so heavy, isn't it because a female is pulled in the pants?"

The questioned orc replied tremblingly: "It's like this in winter. When changing their physiological pants, there will inevitably be a smell in the air. It's just that the smell is so heavy if the ventilation system is not turned on to save electricity."

In that case, there is no way, the Panther waved his hand and said, "Okay, I should go."

Although their conversation is quiet low, they are so close that Bai Yue could hear it with a little attention.

Then the orc walked into the room, picked up a female and walked to the toilet to help her go to the toilet.

The wolf said: "Guoguo, let's go see others."

Bai Yue shook her head with a face: "I'll look at it again."

She see that the orc opened the female crotch zipper, revealing the physiological pants inside, and the physiological pants are also opened, which is directly feces that are not suitable for description.

The peculiar smell in the air is heavier, but the orc is used to it. Like a father, he skillfully take off the female's physiological pants and threw it into the trash can, then helped the female clean her fart, and let her sit on the toilet for a while, and finally put on the new physiological pants, even if it is finished.

Then the orc go to hug the next one, who is simply the father of ten children.

Seeing this scene, Bai Yue didn't know whether to blame the orcs, or to thank the orcs.

It is not easy for these orcs to raise females.  This is just basic care, plus the treatment of illness, it is definitely more difficult than she thought. Like the lower females she know when she came, all of them had more or less scars from surgery.