Chapter 288: Bai Yue Fainted

They took the box tremblingly and walked into the Bone Vine jungle in a state of death.

Obviously the plants are dead, only the vines clinging to the dead branches, but they feel that the wind feels cold into their bones.

The bone vine sit curiously on a branch, staring at the box.

The orcs opened the box and see clearly what is inside, they knew that the captain is about to rebel.

Although not willing, he is already in the thief ship and has no choice.

They threw the paper out of the box and then run away with the box.

Leaving the coverage of the white bone vine is like regaining a new life.

The paper flew into the air with the wind, and the white bone vine controlled the vines to get a few sheets. The paper is impressively printed with pictures and texts of Hu Mitian, She Ling, and Yingxuan.

……

When Langzhi see these pieces of paper, he understand that what Shi Quan had to deal with this time is not them, but the tiger.

"Boss!" Fenghu hurriedly rushed to Langzhi's villa holding a few pieces of paper, and said with excitement, "Yingxuan is Hu Mitian's subordinate, and the tiger is Hu Mitian!"

"I see." Langzhi said calmly.

"Although I don't know who betrayed Hu Mitian, this is a good time for us to defeat Hu Mitian!" Fenghu's eyes are red with excitement.

There is a lot of noise outside. Once the news spread, everyone spontaneously surrounded the Hu Mitian Villa to prevent him from escaping.

Langzhi waved his hand, "Let them all go home, there is no need to stir up the crowd."

"What?" Fenghu is immediately stunned.

"Hahahaha..."

A burst of bright laughter spread from above, and soon, Hu Mitian's figure appeared on the stairs.

"Because I have worked with your leader." Hu Mitian went downstairs with a smile on his face: "I am afraid you will kill me because I still want to moving in here."

Fenghu opened his eyes wide in shock, and looked at Langzhi unbelieveable.

Langzhi nodded affirmatively: "You have to calm down."

Hu Mitian looked at Fenghu a few times, "You seem to very hate me?"

Feng Hu clenched his fists in anger, and said with red eyes: "Do you remember those orc with water abilities?"

Hu Mitian suddenly changed his face, squinted at Fenghu, and asked in a deep voice, "Who are you?"

"It seems that you have so many enemies that you can't remember it." Fenghu squeezed a hateful voice from between his teeth: "I will kill you someday!"

After all, Fenghu nodded at Langzhi and left the villa.

When Fenghu left, Bai Yue come out from the kitchen with a panic. Eating with a bowl of fried broad beans in her hand.

"What have you done to the orc with water ability?" Bai Yue asked.

"Everyone has secret, Guoguo, I can't tell you." Hu Mitian put a smile away, his face solemn and authentic.

Bai Yue didn't want to make others difficult, so she didn't ask much.

The three wolf cubs hopped into the living room, and the noise made the atmosphere in the air a little easier.

"Mom, I want to eat broad beans." The second child turned into a human form, with a pair of black pointed ears on the rim, hugging his mother's legs.

Bai Yue smiled and bent over and fed her second child: "Bite slowly and be careful of your teeth."

"Ohhhhh~" The second child put the broad bean roll into the mouth, and chewed up.

The bending posture made Bai Yue feel top-heavy, fearing that she would fall, she straightened her waist.

As soon as they stand up straight, the third child and the eldest also run over, asking for food.

"Forget it. I give it to you." Bai Yue put the broad bean bowl on the ground with her waist supported. She immediately felt her head dizzy. She stand up with difficulty supporting her leg. Suddenly her brain hurt and fell to the ground.

"Guoguo!"

The moment she lost consciousness, she seemed to hear the anxious yelling of Langzhi.