Bab 269: Magic Soup

When Xiong Yao returned with the ingredients, the sun already rise higher and the sun became hot, and the temperature is heat.

The white bone vine weaves a sparse net on the top with vines, which can block most of the sun, but there are still fine spots of light cast down, and the breeze blows, the light spots jump with the swing of the leaves, like small mischievous stars .

Bai Yue couldn't wear the animal suit that covered her whole body. She changed back to the vest and dress she had just made, and stand under the rattan net watching Xiong Yao knead the dough.

"Just make noodles like dumpling noodles? Or add so much salt?" Xiong Yao poured the flour into the basin, looked down at the petite female next to him, and asked softly.

Bai Yue nodded at first, suddenly thinking of something, her eyes lit up, and raised her head excitedly: "Xiong Yao, let's make noodles with chicken soup. If the noodles have the taste of chicken soup, they must be more delicious."

The chicken soup has been simmered by Lang Zhi first, and he heard the words: "This soup will take two hours."

"It's okay! I can wait, let's eat some wood first, and the noodles will be eat at lunch." Bai Yue said with a smile.

Xiong Yao agreed: "Okay!"

Chicken broth is generally simmered slowly over a low fire. In order to shorten the time, Lang Zhi uses its own fire power to stimulate the firewood.

The golden-blue flame enveloped the special high-pressure soup pot. The pot is burnt red, and there is the sound of liquid tumbling inside, but there is no trace of heat wafting out.

After simmering it for an hour at the limit, Lang Zhi felt that it should be okay, so he turned off the fire and opened the lid after the temperature in the pot dropped a little.

"Bang!" As soon as the lid of the pot is loosened, it bounced directly, and the wolf gun almost didn't hold it and let it fly out.

The strong heat spurted from the mouth of the pot and rose into the air, forming the shape of a small mushroom cloud, and the aroma spread around like the aftermath of a bomb.

Bai Yue is stirring the dry flour boringly, when a strong fragrance hit, she raised her head and looked at it directly.

"Is it done?" Bai Yue stand up as she said and run to the pot to look.

Langzhi rubbed Bai Yue's head amusedly, "No kid can run as fast as you can."

While speaking, the children's cries came.

"Oh oh oh!"

Sure enough, Bai Yue did not come soon.

Bai Yue flushed, took the spoon and looked into the pot.

The soup in the pot is still full, with a thick layer of golden oil on the surface, still bubbling, like a whole pot of hot oil being boiled.

Stir it with a spoon, and the soup in it half-hidden the pipa, it turned out to be milky white.

"Oh my God!" Bai Yue said in surprise, and had never seen the milky white of chicken soup boiled into fish soup, should this meat be boiled?

The spoon scooped up the whole chicken sunk at the bottom. The skin of the chicken has really melted, and only a layer of impurities is left on the surface of the chicken, which will be scattered with a light touch.

The chicken became soft and flocculent, and the bones are thoroughly boiled. In the process of being scooped up, it could not withstand the resistance of the soup. All the parts that are not supported by the spoon broke apart and slowly sank again. Bottom of the pot.

When Bai Yue recovered from the shock, there is only a ball of chicken breast left on the spoon.

"Me! God! Ah!" Bai Yue said in shock.

Scooping up the only piece of chicken left in the spoon, she took a breath, a lot of white gas came out, and the smoke is filled with smoke. The chicken pieces collapsed again and broke into several pieces and fell on the ground.

"Wow!"

The wolf cubs scrambled to eat.

"Hey, be careful!" Bai Yue said hurriedly.