Chapter 333: Slaughter

Surprise flashed in the fox's calm and peach blossom eyes, but it is only a moment before he turned into a snow-white fox, and his claws fiercely grabbed the crystal.

The artificial world is dark. In the pool, the waves are rough.

The worm-like roots continuously splashed out of the water, fall on the wall and the ground, twisted and struggled.

"Dididididi..."

The entire military base sounded swiftly and quickly, and a group of beasts rushed in and immediately shocked the pool.

"Hey..."

The waves in the water eased a bit, only the crystal roots are struggling.

"Connect to the power supply quickly." Someone said anxiously.

Before the voice fell, I only heard another "puff" sound, something jumped into the water.

The white bone vine entered the water again, and the snow fox floated motionless in the water, like a fish drifting with the flow.  His face is still calm, as if nothing could break his frozen expression.

The crystal body is fragmented, revealing a blue-green halo.

The bone vine hair stretched out, the crystal is dying with countless roots and the bone vine hair became entangled.

The hair of the white bone vine is as slippery as a loach. It follows the roots of the crystal and grabs the opponent's energy core, which is the spar.

When the blue-green crystals are taken out, the water surface is completely calm, and the world seemed to return to calm.

The white bone vine held the spar with two fingers. He could not absorb this stone, and he did not know whether Yueyue could absorb it or not. Its energy is very powerful.

At this moment, a stream of water came, and the spar between the white bones of the vine with the white fingers is swept away.

Bone Vine could stop it, but he thought that the spar here seemed to be of little use to him.  And this aquatic plant is obviously fed by orcs like foxes, and its energy should be returned to these victims, so it is not forced.

Xuehu immediately put the spar in his mouth, which is originally the energy of the orcs, and the speed of giving back to the orcs are extremely fast. 

His body is moisturized at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The skin is still white, but turned from pale to snow white, almost transparent.

The snow-white hair instantly soared to the bottom of the hips, floating in the water, faintly exuding a bright luster;

The tail has also become more fluffy and gorgeous, like the gorgeous skirt of an evening dress.

If the previous moment he was still beautiful in the world, at this time he is like a layer of holy light, beautiful, cold and noble.

The pool is already full of people, but it is silent, staring nervously at the surface of the water.

After a moment of extreme silence, the pot exploded.

"what happened?"

"Why isn't the crystal moving?"

"Light, come on, why isn't the light on?"

"Hurry up and report to Lord Shi Quan!"

Everyone talked about it, and suddenly, the water in the pool burst out.

The beast army flicked the drops of water reflexively at first, but somehow the drops of water stuck to the body more.

The water with the smell of plants and orc corpses covered their eyes, making them unable to see things. It blocked their nostrils and made it difficult for them to breathe. They opened their mouths to breathe, and they even had their mouths.  But sealed.

What they don't understand right now, this is the ghost of the water system ability who dropped into the water.

The beast army wiped the unscattered layer of water on his face indiscriminately, and ran out like a headless fly, trying to escape the deadly control.

The snow-haired man stepped on the waves to rise out of the water, looking coldly at the surrounding or the orcs rolling around or crashing around.