Chapter 228: The Secret of The Capital

"When I was very young, Hu Mitian secretly summoned the Orcs with water element ability and took away our most talented eldest brother. Our whole family was very happy, I didn't expect..."

When Feng Hu said this, tears filled his eyes, and he is abruptly held in his eye sockets, his eyes glaring quickly and bloodshot.

"Unexpectedly, the next day, Hu Mitian visited in the middle of the night and killed all my family. I managed to escape by chance and witnessed his atrocities with my own eyes."

Langzhi patted Fenghu on the shoulder vigorously, and asked in a deep voice, "Why did he do this?"

Feng Hu shook his head: "I don't know. I have been investigating these years and found that many orc families with excellent water system abilities have been slaughtered in history, but the strange thing is that some things happened before the tiger took the throne."

Because of the white bone vine, Lang Zhi unconsciously thought of the stability of the capital town.

The capital is more stable than the previous safe city. It is a peaceful place with no grass. No one knows why the land is so peaceful.

The outside world's speculation about the capital has never ceased. Compared to the white bone vine castle with historical basis, the capital is much more confusing.

"It seems that the capital also hides a shocking secret." Wolf gritted.

"What?" Fenghu asked immediately.

Langzhi waved his hand: "You help me open a piece of land outside the city. I plan to plant food here."

"Isn't it impossible to plant other plants?" Fenghu asked suspiciously. He couldn't help but glanced at the white bone vines all over the courtyard. "Will he want to help?"

"Otherwise, what's the use of him?" Lang Zhi asked back.

The white bone vine on the courtyard wall shook, and each root stretched out like a snake's head towards the wolf.

Langzhi looked back at the vine, strode into the courtyard gate, and closed the door.

Vines didn't attack him either, and went back to the original position to bask in the sun.

Feng Hu shrugged, transformed into a beast, and run away quickly.

……

At this moment, in the capital, in the conference hall, which symbolizes rights and status, the atmosphere is depressed and gloomy.

Shi Quan stand tremblingly in the middle of the empty hall, waiting for questioning, or interrogation.

Hu Mitian is sitting on the throne of the head of state, with a huge black python coiled around on the left, and a black eagle with a fierce expression on the right.

The two murderous generals sit in town, setting off the tiger in the middle and more unpredictable.

Hu Mitian's face is smiled, his tone is relaxed, but the meaning of the words made people uneasy: "You have caused me to lose thousands of soldiers. How should I count it with you?"

Shi Quan swallowed, wiped the cold sweat on his forehead, and said: "Victory or defeat is a common matter for soldiers. Win or loss cannot be accurately predicted. You can lend me thousands of soldiers, and I have tens of thousands of citizens. If you gather ten thousand soldiers, you will surely annihilate the city of exile."

"Do you still have the face to borrow soldiers?" Hu Mitian's smile on his face couldn't hold up, and he gradually sank, and his voice is also low.

Shi Quan immediately fell silent and carefully glanced at the tiger's expression.

"Besides, why did I kill those fugitives? They can also eradicate plants. I want them to be brought for justice!" Hu Mitian slapped the table, and the stone-carved table shattered with a loud noise echoing in the empty hall.

Shu Quan just borrowed the white bone vine's feedback to improve his abilities. He belongs to the outside and the middle, standing in front of Hu Mitian, who is really strong.

Shocked by the coercion that Hu Mitian suddenly released, Shi Quan's legs softened and he almost knelt on the ground.