Chapter 284: Fear

"How is it possible!" Xiong Yao stand up in shock.

Bai Yue turned pale in an instant, and Shi Quan’s greedy and ugly faces kept appearing in her head. She swallowed and said, “Is he?”

"Didn't you have seen Hu Mitian and his confidant snake beast? If it were them, how could you not recognize it?" Xiong Yao didn't dare to think about that. If it is like what the wolf said, wouldn't we must be living in danger? edge?

The wolf said: "Yes, I have seen Hu Mitian, but I haven't seen this "Tiger" with my own eyes."

It is another doubt because Hu MiTian and She Ling have not shown their faces in front of Lang Zhi.

Xiong Yao said again: "Your sense of smell is better than mine. Hu Mitian has left a lot of scents here. You can always distinguish his smell."

"That's why I didn't have any suspicion at the beginning." Lang Zhi's fingers tapped the tabletop rhythmically, with a sound, as if tapping on a beating heart: "I just try invited Hu Mitian to come over, just want to make sure it. But Ying Xuan's reaction made me more suspicious."

As he said, Langzhi looked at the bone vine sitting on the window sill and basking in the sun: "That tiger is Hu Mitian, right? Bai Gu Teng?"

The white bone vine did not deny.

This means that Hu Mitian is indeed a tiger.

Bai Yue thought carefully and is terrified, her body trembled slightly, and she is about to cry. Grasp the hand of Langzhi and knock on the table to get a sense of security.

"What should I do? Is he here to catch me?" Bai Yue asked with a trembling voice.

Langzhi immediately took Bai Yue into his arms and said anxiously: "Don't panic, since Hu Mitian hasn't show his face, we will just watch the situation. He and Shi Quan may not be the same."

Bai Yue nodded, and she felt much more better while she heard what Langzhi has said.

Baiguteng also hurriedly jumped out of the window, and a flash come to Bai Yue, holding her hand, and a murderous intent flashed in his dark green eyes: "Are you afraid of him? I will drive them out, or kill them."

Bai Yue is born in a peaceful time, without deep hatred. Of course, she didn't want to kill, and she shook her head again.

Langzhi also said: "No, maybe we can live together peacefully. Just don't spread it. Many orcs in the city hate Hu Mitian, especially Fenghu."

Xiong Yao said solemnly: "I know."

Bai Yue also nodded.

As for the white bone vine, you can basically use it as a tree hole. You don’t even say what you know, you just ignore the strangers?

Seeing his wife turned pale with fright, Langzhi quickly pushed her on a chair and said: "Hurry up and eat. Seeing that you are  hungry, your face is get thinner."

Bai Yue is slightly happy, with a faint blood on her face, she held her face in her hands and touched it: "Really? I'm thinner?"

Langzhi suppressed his smile: "You've lost weight, eat it quickly."

"Yeah." Bai Yue replied. She is shocked today. She had to eat more food to suppress the shock.

For the diet, let’s start tomorrow.

After a full meal and a short rest, the family went to the fields to plant new crops.

There is no shortage of staple foods, so they plan to plant broad beans, peas and other plants. These are not in high demand and can be grown in batches.

Before the seeds are sowed, Ying Xuan walked out of the city and walked straight to their field.

"The captain wants me to come and see if you need help." Ying Xuan said.

Bai Yue is a little scared now seeing Yingxuan, and did not say hello.

The wolf said: "This is your seed. I am going to plant it and give it to you half. Since you want to help, let's do it together."