Chapter 286: Shi Quan's Chaos

This incident just came to an end. For Bai Yue, it is "nothing to do with each other", but for Hu Mitian and others, it is "difficult to do anything."

At this moment, the war came suddenly.

A snow-white shadow passed across the street and jumped onto the vine-covered villa yard.

"Boss!" Fenghu transformed into a human form and hurried into the villa.

A pair of trousers flew over, and Fenghu raised his hand to catch it.

"Guoguo is at home, put on pants first." Langzhi said as he walked out.

"Oh." Fenghu honestly began to wear it.

"What's wrong?" Bai Yue run out after hearing the sound and asked, lying on the door frame.

Fenghu looked at Bai Yue with a complicated expression, and said, "The capital has sent troops to us." Everyone knows the purpose. It is fighting for the ownership of Guoguo.

Langzhi is taken aback, his first reaction is to glance at the direction next door.

Bai Yue also glanced at the direction of the next door, feeling scared in her heart.

"The tiger and others, are they have left?" Langzhi asked.

Fenghu is taken aback: "No, I saw Yingxuan digging the ground when I'm in the way to here."

Langzhi said suspiciously: "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, even if I see the wrong eagle, but i will not mistake your land. He should be planting peanuts in the ground." Fenghu said, puzzledly asked: "What does this have to do with the tiger?"

Langzhi's brows tightened and then loosened, "It's okay, you first monitoring the enemy's every move, go."

"Yes!" Fenghu took his orders and left.

Bai Yue walked quickly behind Langzhi, pulling his tail hair, "Langzhi."

Langzhi turned around and smiled, picked up Bai Yue and walked to the bedroom, "If you are obediently at home, no one will hurt you."

With that said, Langzhi put Bai Yue on the bed

"Are you going out?" Bai Yue asked emotionally.

The wolf said: "I'm going to search the tiger's existence. He is still in the city."

"Then be careful." Bai Yue said and looked around, "Qiuqiu, are you there? Zhi, let Qiuqiu go with you."

Langzhi smiled and said: "It's okay. I'll be back soon."

Without waiting for Bone Vine's response, Lang Zhi left the room.

Hu Mitian is practising making dumplings, and suddenly the courtyard door is ringing. He raised his head alertly. He see the wolf holding the iron courtyard door with his hands and threw it "bang" onto the road.

Hu Mitian glanced at Langzhi, lowered his head and continued to squeeze his own dumplings, clapped his hands and stand up after wrapping the dumplings in his hands.

"Oh, it looks like you have discovered my identity." Hu Mitian said with a perfect smile on his face, rubbing the dumpling on his hands, "That's why Guoguo is so afraid of me suddenly. "

Langzhi said straight to the point: "You sent the army outside the city?"

"What army?" Hu Mitian is suddenly confused.

Langzhi just watched the tiger all of time without explaining.

Hu Mitian's eyes rolled, his eyes suddenly cold: "She Ling!"

"Head of State!" She Ling immediately climbed out of the window and turned into a human form.

"I'm not allowed you to move troops. How dare you disobey my order?" The tiger's voice is cold, and his nails became metallic.

She Ling's expression is still cold, but his heart is dumbfounded: "I didn't do anything."

Langzhi did not say anything, and watched then coldly.

Hu Mitian regarded She Ling as a confidant, naturally trusting him, and for a while he is puzzled: "Not you? Then who would it be?"

Soon, She Ling and Hu Mitian looked at each other, and said two words in unison.

"Shi Quan!"